Thursday Jan 08, 2009
Monday May 21, 2007
Monday Jan 29, 2007
By arungupta on Jan 29, 2007
How can such a service be a down ? May be that's why they are still in BETA.
UPDATE: Yet again, GMail was down for 12 hours on Mar 1, 2007. The timing of this new GMail promotional video seems to be ironical
Tuesday Dec 12, 2006
By arungupta on Dec 12, 2006
After I click this irritating error box 13 times (it's always that exact number) then the box disappears and I can view all my emails correctly. I get this similar error on IE 7 as well but there it disappears in 2 times only. I tried different browsers, cleared cookies, different machines, different operating systems but in vain. Other friends were able to access the account just fine so I was wondering. Finally, I googled the error code and found the solution at Gmail Help Center. Basically, the solution is to access the account through secured interface available at https://mail.google.com. Now, I could not find any explanation of the problem but the proposed solution indeed got rid of the popup.
Arun Gupta is a technology enthusiast, a passionate runner, author, and a community guy who works for Oracle Corp.
Java EE 7 Samples
- So long Oracle ...
- Silicon Valley Code Camp Kids Track 2013
- JavaOne 2013 Conference Report
- JavaOne 2013: Java EE 7, GlassFish Community Event, Book Signing, Geek Bike Ride, Hallway Track, ...
- Java EE 7 Launch Celebrations in Africa Trip Report
- Java EE 7 Essentials from O'Reilly: Now Available in Paperback and Ebook
- Java EE 7 in Africa
- BeanManager: Obtain Contextual Reference to Beans (TOTD #215)
- JSON Binding with JAX-RS - Moxy, JSON-P, Jackson, Jettison (TOTD #214)
- Geek Bike Ride at JavaOne Shanghai