By arungupta on Sep 16, 2011
Are you coming to JavaOne 2011 ?
If YES, have you registered for the GlassFish Community Event and Party ?
If YES, then we have some exciting stuff to share with you, stay tuned!
If NO, then "oh no, you are missing out on one of the best (if not the best ;) events at JavaOne"!
Here are 10 reasons to register for the free Community Event and Party:
- Meet key members of the Oracle GlassFish team including Architects, Java EE spec leads, and Product Managers in an intimate setting
- Hear great customer testimonials who are using GlassFish in successful production deployments today
- Know the latest news about how Java EE 7 is going to shape the cloud
- Find out product (GlassFish 3.1.2 and 4.0) features before formal start of the conference
- Pick topics of your interest and drive the agenda in an unconference
- Learn how GlassFish community is thriving under Oracle
- Help shape the future of GlassFish and Community
- Grab limited edition GlassFish t-shirt (may run out in the event ;-)
- And this year exclusive, participate in a fun team building game
- Most importantly, have lots of fun (see picture below)
GlassFish community knows how to have fun :-)
Don't miss out and register for the event and party now by RSVPing here. Leave a comment on this blog if you don't want/not able to sign up at the wiki.
Looking forward to see you there!