By arungupta on May 19, 2011
Are you using (or plan to use) GlassFish 3.1 in deployment and would like to learn all the nitty gritty details of administration and deployment ?
Oracle University has announced a new course on Oracle GlassFish Server 3.1: Administration and Deployment. This course will be taught by an instructor in a classic class-room fashion. In this extensive 4-day course, you'll learn how to:
- Install, configure, update, and uninstall GlassFish Server 3.1
- Configure, start, stop, and monitor nodes, instances, and clusters
- Deploy, redeploy, undeploy applications
- Create, configure, and tune JDBC access to databases
- Configure and demonstrate session persistence to memory and to Coherence Active Cache
- Configure JMS Message Queues
Duration: 4 days
Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: Denver, CO
More details about the exact Table of Contents are available here.
A virtual course is also a possibility and you can check the complete schedule and availability here.
What are you waiting for ? Register today!