By arungupta on Jun 15, 2009
|What is an Eclipse
Demo Camp ?
The Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity to showcase all of the cool interesting technology being built by the Eclipse community. They are also an opportunity for you to meet Eclipse enthusiasts in your city.
The GlassFish team will showcase the seamless integration with Eclipse. Several blog entries are already available at glassfish+eclipse.
Do you know:
- GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse provide Eclipse 3.4.2 with Java EE support, GlassFish v 2.1 + GlassFish v3 pre-registered/configured, with commercial support
- GlassFish v3 Preview can be added
- Screencast #28 shows how develop/debug a web application using Eclipse and GlassFish
- TOTD #66 shows how to install GlassFish plugin in an existing Eclipse install
- Eclipse Galileo can be used for GlassFish development/deployment, use "http://ajax.dev.java.net/eclipse" as the udpate site.
When ? Jun 17th, 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Where ? Oracle Headquarters, Redwood Shores
Complete details here.
Technorati: conf glassfish eclipse democamp