Tuesday Nov 04, 2008
Friday Apr 25, 2008
By arungupta on Apr 25, 2008
Over the past 10 years JavaWorld.com is a great source for Java developers focusing on four areas - Java SE, Java EE, Java ME and Developer Tools. The 10 most recently published articles and tutorials can be easily subscribed.
As of yesterday they started a new blog platform - JWBlogs! The formal announcement in their newsletter said:
The goal of the JavaWorld blogs is to provide a daily mix of valuable reading from around the Java world. Some of the blogs we're starting out with are syndicated, while others are exclusive to JavaWorld.
I am delighted to be "picked" for the first iteration.
This means you'll hear a lot about GlassFish, NetBeans, JRuby, Metro, Groovy, jMaki and many other technologies in GlassFish ecosystem - now at JavaWorld as well. Of course, you can continue to read all the latest & greatest about GlassFish @ TheAquarium, Adoption Stories, GlassFish for Business and about NetBeans @ Planet NetBeans.
Subscribe to their aggregated feed and send feedback to email@example.com.
Technorati: javaworld blogosphere jwblogs glassfish netbeans community
Arun Gupta is a technology enthusiast, a passionate runner, author, and a community guy who works for Oracle Corp.
Java EE 7 Samples
- So long Oracle ...
- Silicon Valley Code Camp Kids Track 2013
- JavaOne 2013 Conference Report
- JavaOne 2013: Java EE 7, GlassFish Community Event, Book Signing, Geek Bike Ride, Hallway Track, ...
- Java EE 7 Launch Celebrations in Africa Trip Report
- Java EE 7 Essentials from O'Reilly: Now Available in Paperback and Ebook
- Java EE 7 in Africa
- BeanManager: Obtain Contextual Reference to Beans (TOTD #215)
- JSON Binding with JAX-RS - Moxy, JSON-P, Jackson, Jettison (TOTD #214)
- Geek Bike Ride at JavaOne Shanghai