... and thanks for all the fish!
This Friday (October 18, 2013) is my last day at Oracle.
- Publishing almost 1400 blog entries with 5500+ comments on
- Working in the Java EE team since inception
- Visiting 35+ countries and several cities around the world
- Speaking at all major Java conferences and lots of Java User
- 15-year alumni of JavaOne as staff
- Meeting and working with best of the best in the Java
- Most importantly having lots of fun
Its time for me to move on!
No new blog entries will be posted on this blog.
Feel free to subscribe to href="https://blogs.oracle.com/theaquarium/">The Aquarium
for latest updates on Java EE and GlassFish.
I'll continue to publish all the excellent content that you've
been used to at blog.arungupta.me
now onwards. Read my new blog
to learn about my new adventures!
Here are some of the conference badges collected over the past
And the cities visited ...View Cities Visited by "Miles To Go..." in a larger map
The comments on this blog are disabled as I'll not be able to
respond to them. Feel free to leave comments on the new blog and
I'd love to follow up with you there.
Thank you very much for all the support that has been shown on
I'd like to conclude with a Hindi song that I've been humming for
the past few days now ...
Abhi alvida mat kaho doston ...
Na jaane kahan phir mulaqaat ho ...
Beete huye lamhon ki kasak saath to hogi ...
Khawabon mein hi ho chahe mulaqaat to hogi ...
For my non-Hindi readers, here is my paraphrased meaning ...
Don't say goodbye yet my friends ...
We'll likely meet somewhere else ...
We'll always have the memories of the wonderful time spent together
May be in dreams but we will meet again ...
With that, over and out, and see you at blog.arungupta.me