UPDATE: Check out my interview at jaxcenter.com.
JAX London 2011 has 5 sessions in the Java EE 6 Track:
- Using CDI Extensions to make a better Java EE by Dan Allen, JBoss
- Fun with EJB 3.1 and Open EJB by David Blevins, Apache
- Java EE and Google App Engine by Ales Justin, RedHat
- Java Persistence API 2.0 with EclipseLink by Doug Clarke, Oracle
- GlassFish 3.1 - Simplifying your Java EE 6 Development & Deployment by Arun Gupta, Oracle
There will be several other sessions covering Java EE:
- Java EE 6 Secrets: Wield CDI like a Ninja Master Tutorial by Dan Allen and Pete Muir
- The Future of Java Enterprise Testing by Dan Allen
- TomEE: Tomcat with a kick by David Blevins
- RESTful Services with Java EE by Blaise Doughan, Oracle
- Better user and developer experience with Flex, JEE6 Java EE 6, and GraniteDS by William Drai
- OSGi-enabled Java EE Applications in GlassFish by Arun Gupta, Oracle
Other than that you can also look at:
And follow @jaxlondon for the latest updates!
If you are interested in attending any of these sessions, then register now and enter the code "JAXSPEAK" to avail 30% discount.
And thank you Sebastian, it feels nice to be part of the advisory board!
Technorati: conf jaxlondon london javaee6 glassfish