Screencast #36: Web App Development using Java EE 6, GlassFish, and Eclipse - Webinar Recording
By arungupta on Dec 17, 2010
A recently concluded webinar on "Web Application Development with Java EE 6, GlassFish, and Eclipse" demonstrated:
- Easy creation of web.xml-free and annotation-driven Servlets
- HTTP session preservation across re-deploys to boost productivity
- Creating JPA entities from an existing database table
- Simplified packaging of EJB in a WAR file
- Facelets as the templating language for JSF pages
- Using EJB as backing bean for JSF pages
- Publishing RESTful resources using JAX-RS
- Injection in JAX-RS resources
And many other features!
The recording from the webinar is is now available:
The entire source code built during the webinar can be downloaded here.
How are you building your Java EE 6 applications ?