SWDP Forums and more coverage
By arungupta on Apr 05, 2007
If you have any questions, then please use Sun Web Developer Pack Forum for posting any questions such as installation, configuration, wish list of features and other general topics. For the different technologies bundled with SWDP, please post question to their appropriate alias listed below:
- jMaki - jMaki Forum
- Phobos - users-AT-phobos.dev.java-DOT-net
- WADL - users-AT-wadl.dev.java-DOT-net
- ROME - users-AT-rome.dev.java-DOT-net
- Dynamic Faces - users-AT-jsf-extensions.dev.java-DOT-net
- Blueprints - http://forum.java.sun.com/forum.jspa?forumID=121
If you have a topic that does not belong to any of the topics listed above, please post a question to the forum. And if you still like posting a question to forum, instead of to an alias, then go ahead and we'll redirect the question for you.
Check out some more recent coverage on SWDP components:
- Java's jMaki "Compelling" for AJAX Interfaces
- Create rich component-oriented Ajax interfaces in Java using jMaki
- Why Phobos ?
- Starting a new (Phobos) project
Also feel free to leave a comment on the blog on the type of content (either blog or screencast) you'd like to see.