Spark IT 2011 Trip Report
By arungupta on Mar 18, 2011
Here are the slides from different sessions + hands-on lab that I presented:
Its always good to meet the usual set of speakers. Here is some feedback received from the audience on Day 2 about the event:
- First 2 sessions were good, last 2 sessions were boring
- Enlightening session from Duncan, everything well organized, sessions were informative
- Session about angular was very nice, saw the difference with jQuery
- It was very nice, Javabeans by Gupta and angular was "very fine"
- Will come back again next year
- Have the event on Friday/Saturday
Check out the pictures captured ...
The conference coincided with two major events in India - first the Holi, the festival of colors, falls on the coming weekend and second the Cricket World Cup 2011 is in a very interesting state right now with three teams yet to qualify for quarter finals with only two matches remaining. So you could see colors being sold at different parts of the city. And then the fever that runs in the mind of every Indian was evident with TV screens showing live telecast of matches every where. And just so that you can live the spirit of World Cup little, here is the anthem to enjoy:
May the best team win the world cup and I hope India shows its prowess this time :-)
And the complete set of pictures ...