South Indian Food & GlassFish
By arungupta on Feb 26, 2008
Here are some of the characteristics of Thali (first 3 pictures):
- Banana leaf is used as the base for serving the food - clean and green
- A large variety of items are served, including the traditional sambar/rasam/rice/yogurt
- Modular - Items are served in a pre-defined order.
- HK2 is the core kernel - clean (written from scratch) and light-weight (green)
- GlassFish v3 is a container that can do the traditional JavaEE and much more such as JRuby, PHP & Phobos.
- Modular - Appropriate containers are loaded only if they are required. For example Web container is loaded only if there are any web applications deployed. Similarly for JRuby, PHP & Phobos as well.
And finally the Dosa (making & the final product)
And even a Biryani on the plane too :)
Technorati: food india glassfish v3 dosa biryani bangalore hyderabad