Silicon Valley Code Camp 2011 - Pick your sessions
By arungupta on Sep 21, 2011
- given by/for the developer community
- always free
- never occur during work hours
200+ sessions in 9 time slots over 2 days (October 8th and 9th) in the beautiful campus of Foothill College. Who would not like to attend this free event ?
Oracle speakers are giving several sessions:
- Deploy and Monitor your Java EE 6 session in a fully-clustered GlassFish (9:45am, Saturday)
- The Java EE 7 Platform: Developing for the Cloud (11:15am, Saturday)
- Getting Started with .NET and Oracle Database (11:15am, Saturday)
- Oracle and .NET: Best Practices for Performance and Deployment (1:45pm, Saturday)
- Entity Framework, LINQ, and WCF Data Services for Oracle Database (3:30pm, Saturday)
- Introduction to Database Design with Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams (9:15am, Sunday)
- An engineer’s introduction to in-memory data grid development (9:15am, Sunday)
- In-memory session replication with WebLogic and GlassFish, Coherence (10:45am, Sunday)
- High-Performance SQL Applications Using In-Memory Database Technology (10:45am, Sunday)
The code camp has shown a constant growth in the number of sessions, registered, and attended as evident from these statistics given below (originally presented in the 2010 Trip Report):
I'm certainly looking forward to my 5th speaking engagement. With 1880+ registrations so far the numbers are set to blow out of the roof this year :-)
Some pointers for you ...
See ya there!