Running San Francisco Marathon 2008
By arungupta on Jul 02, 2008
|Exactly 1 month later (Aug 3, 2008), I'll be running
Half) - the coolest marathon right in the middle of Summer. Register
Read the 2nd newlsetter for all the latest developments.
Here are some of the features that make this marathon cool:
- Music Miles - Local bands, cheerleaders and motivational signs and trivia through out the course
- Best Running City in America - Voted by Runner's World
- Spectator Bus Service for friends and family to cheer up
- Run through historic landmarks - Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Presidio, Home of San Francisco Giants, Bay Bridge
- Going Green - Reducing the impact on environment
Part 1 at ...
And then part 2 (starting @ mile 10) ...
This will be the 4th addition to my list of marathons:
PG&E @ Rancho last weekend in 84 mins, 45 secs (run+walk 56 mins to the top starting from the first parking lot and downhill running) and hope to run 4 more times in as many weekends before the race.
Technorati: running marathon runsfm