Rails powered by the GlassFish Application Server - New Article
By arungupta on Mar 21, 2008
||Do you know there are several advantags of deploying Ruby-on-Rails
applications on GlassFish
instead of traditional Apache/Mongrel ?
Here they are:
- Identical Development and Deployment Environments
- Multiple Applications in One Container
- Multiple Requests by a Single Application
- Redeploying an Application
- Clustering, Load Balancing, and High Availability
- Database Connection Pooling
- Cohosting Ruby-on-Rails and Java EE Applications
Please send feedback to email@example.com or leave a comment on the blog.
Technorati: rubyonrails jruby ruby glassfish