"Oracle GlassFish Server 3.1: Administration and Deployment" - NEW course from Oracle University
By arungupta on May 19, 2011
Are you using (or plan to use) GlassFish 3.1 in deployment and would like to learn all the nitty gritty details of administration and deployment ?
Oracle University has announced a new course on Oracle GlassFish Server 3.1: Administration and Deployment. This course will be taught by an instructor in a classic class-room fashion. In this extensive 4-day course, you'll learn how to:
- Install, configure, update, and uninstall GlassFish Server 3.1
- Configure, start, stop, and monitor nodes, instances, and clusters
- Deploy, redeploy, undeploy applications
- Create, configure, and tune JDBC access to databases
- Configure and demonstrate session persistence to memory and to Coherence Active Cache
- Configure JMS Message Queues
Duration: 4 days
Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: Denver, CO
More details about the exact Table of Contents are available here.
A virtual course is also a possibility and you can check the complete schedule and availability here.
What are you waiting for ? Register today!