LOTD #17: Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server Administration and Deployment Course - SAS 4455
By arungupta on Feb 08, 2009
|Interested in learning how to configure, administer,
and deploy web applications, EJB applications, and Web services on
This 4-day instructor-led workshop (with numerous hands-on labs) introduces you to various Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server (GlassFish) concepts and functions ranging from introductory to advanced and provides you with hands-on experience via remote labs. You also learn to enable various advanced GlassFish features, such as in-memory replication, high availability database (HADB), load balancing, monitoring and logging, clustering, and security.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Install, upgrade, migrate, and uninstall GlassFish
- Configure GlassFish
- Create a clustered GlassFish environment
- Deploy applications in GlassFish
- Perform logging and monitoring in GlassFish
- Install and configure the load balancer plug-in
- Configure and use in-memory replication
- Configure and use HADB for high availability
- Configure advanced features of GlassFish
- Configure the security features of GlassFish
- Configure and work with databases
- Work with Sun Java System Message Queue (Message Queue) Clustered Application Server
If the timings/location don't work out, you can even take an online version of this course from SAS-1600: GlassFish Application Server: Administration Bundle.
All previous links in this series are archived at LOTD.
Technorati: lotd glassfish administration deployment training course