GlassFish and NetBeans at MySQL Users Conference 2009
By arungupta on Apr 16, 2009
What is open source, production-quality, supported by a large vibrant community, and comes with full enterprise support ? - GlassFish and MySQL.
Did you know that GlassFish ...
- is the only open-source Java EE 5 compliant Application Server
- can be used to deploy Rails, Grails, and Django applications
- has 13x better price/performance than Dell/HP, and therefore a much lower TCO
- has an easy-to-use and intuitive web-based administration console
- has enterprise features like clustering/high availability, .NET-interoperable Web services, ...
There are several other advantages which I'll be speaking on Creating Quick and Powerful Web Applications with MySQL, GlassFish, and NetBeans and the coordinates are:
|When:||April 21, 2009 (Tuesday), 3:05 pm|
You can also find us on the Exhibitor Floor!
Technorati: conf glassfish netbeans mysql mysqlconf santaclara