FREE GlassFish Bootcamp - Mar 10, 2009, Santa Clara
By arungupta on Mar 03, 2009
Would you like to learn how to run your web apps on GlassFish - be they Java EE or Rails or Grails ?
How to manage/monitor them using the powerful web-based console and asadmin CLI ?
How to create SOAP-based or RESTful Web services and host them on GlassFish ?
How to setup GlassFish Clustering/High Availability and enable session-replication for your web apps ?
How to migrate your apps from other application servers to GlassFish ?
The GlassFish team is conducting a free bootcamp in Sun's Santa Clara campus on Mar 10, 2009. This will be a mix of presentations and hands-on-lab where you'll gather all the practical knowledge and tips and tricks for your applications. A tentative agenda is:
- GlassFish Overview (Preso)
- Management and Monitoring (Preso + Hands On)
- Web Services: SOAP + REST (Preso + Hands On)
- Lunch w/ GlassFish Enterpise Team (Preso)
- Dynamic Langauges and Frameworks (Preso + Hands On)
- High Availability/Clustering/Load Balancing (Preso + Hands On)
- Migration to GlassFish (Preso)
You'll also get a chance to engage with the GlassFish team as well.
So bring your laptops and get ready to learn!
And did I mention free as in "free beer" ? And food and drinks will be served as well :)
UPDATE: The camp is sold out. If you are interested in attending a future boot camp, please drop a comment on this blog.
Technorati: conf glassfish bootcamp sun santaclara