Screencast #WS5: Excel using WSIT! JavaOne 2007 Demo
By arungupta on May 08, 2007
If you are attending JavaOne, session TS-4865 (Wed 4:10pm and repeat on Fri 1:30pm) and booth #966 in the Pavilion shows this sample in detail. But if you are not able to attend, then you can enjoy the screen cast.
Enjoy it here!
Here are the key points highlighted in this demo:
- Proven real-world interoperability with .NET 3.0. It's not just confined to "Hello World" or some arcane test case.
- Technologies transparent to applications
- No new APIs (use existing JAX-WS or EJBs)
- Excellent support in NetBeans IDE.
- Integrated with GlassFish V2, an open source, production-quality and Java EE 5 compatible application server.
Leave a comment on the blog if you have a similar scenario in your organization and would like to know more details.