Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare - Thumbs Up
By arungupta on Oct 18, 2007
The stay at The Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago O'Hare, although just one night, but was just the way I like it. Everything from checking into the hotel to checking out this morning was great. There were minor things which made the stay a pleasant one:
- The hotel is approx 10 minutes ride from the airport and they have a courtesy shuttle running from 6am to midnight.
- The checking-in experience was seamless. I was called 30 minutes after the check-in to make sure everything in the room is correct. I've stayed at multiple hotels around the world but in this case the hotel desk went an extra step to ensure I was comfortable in the room.
- They offered the Priority Club member ship which provided me free wi-fi access in the hotel and free water. Even though offering a water bottle is a minor detail but staying in a hotel is all about convenience and adds to the overall experience.
- The temperature in the hotel room was pre-set and there was no need to alter it.
- The restaurant in the hotel had a good variety of cuisines. A flat-screen TV was mounted all over the restaurant and I enjoyed TV and my meal together. And the subtitles were turned on to provide a choice.
- The wi-fi connection speed was very good and allowed me to catch up on email (with my travel schedule) at a high speed.
- The machines in the Fitness Center were of high quality with good pre-defined fitness programs. The defaults are just exactly what I use most of the time.
Definitely would recommend to stay there on your next visit to Chicago.