By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Apr 05, 2012
- Webcast: Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture Best Practices
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM PDT
Oracle expert Tom Kyte discusses how Oracle’s Maximum Availability Architecture can help to minimize the costs and risk of downtime.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Launch - Interactive Webcast and Live Chat
Thursday, April 12, 2012. 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. GMT.
- Steve Wilson (VP Systems Management, Oracle)
- John Fowler (Exec VP Systems, Oracle)
- Brad Cameron (VP Development, Oracle Fusion Middleware)
- Bill Nesheim (VP Oracle Solaris)
- Dennis Reno (VP Customer Portal Experience, Oracle)
- Mike Wookey (Chief Architect, Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center)
- Prasad Pai (Sr Director, Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center)
- 2012 Real World Performance Tour Dates |Performance Tuning | Performance Engineering
Coming to your town: a full day of real world database performance with Tom Kyte, Andrew Holdsworth, and Graham Wood. Rochester, NY - March 8 Los Angeles, CA - April 30 Orange County, CA - May 1 Redwood Shores, CA - May 3
- Oracle Technology Network Developer Day: MySQL - New York
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Grand Hyatt New York 109 East 42nd Street, Grand Central Terminal
New York, NY 10017
- Webcast Series: Data Warehousing Best Practices
- April 19, 2012 - Best Practices for Workload Management of a Data Warehouse on Oracle Exadata
- May 10, 2012 - Best Practices for Extreme Data Warehouse Performance on Oracle Exadata
- How to create a Global Rule that stores a document’s folder path in a custom metadata field | Nicolas Montoya
An illustrated how-to from Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team blogger Nicolas Montoya.
- Get Proactive with Fusion Middleware | Daniel Mortimer
Daniel Mortimer shows how to access "a one stop shop for navigating to proactive support material, tools, and communication channels related to Oracle Fusion Middleware."
- Build an enterprise on 'other peoples' work', via SOA and cloud | Joe McKendrick
Are you down with OPW? Joe McKendrick's synopsis of a recent presentation by David Linthicum focuses on reuse.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Security: Unsolicited login with OAM 11g | Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson shows how to create a shopping cart login model using "plain old HTML."
- How to use the Human WorkFlow Web Services | Edwin Biemond
Oracle ACE Edwin Biemond shows how to invoke two WorkFlow web services to query the Human task in Oracle SOA Suite with your own ordering and restrictions.
- Bad Practice Use Case for LOV Performance Implementation in ADF BC | Andrejus Baranovskis
"If you want to learn something well, there is nothing better [than] to learn bad practices first," says Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis.
Thought for the Day
"The best meetings get real work done. When your people learn that your meetings actually accomplish something, they will stop making excuses to be elsewhere."