By OTN ArchBeat on Feb 03, 2012
"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense."
-- Gertrude Stein (February 3, 1874 – July 27, 1946)
- Sound SOA Footprint; Cloud Smart Start; Let the Conference Come to You
This week on the OTN Architect Home Page.
- Using Oracle VM Server 3.0.3 SDK | Honglin Su
Honglin Su shares instructions on how use the Oracle VM Server SDK to build a device driver for Oracle VM Server 3.0.3.
- Coherence Special Interest Group (BACSIG)
February 16, 2012 - 5:30pm
Oracle Conference Center, 350 Oracle Parkway Room 102 Redwood Shores, CA
- Introducing the Coherence GoldenGate Adapter (Shaun Smith, Principal Product Manager, Oracle)
- Atomic Partition-level Transactions (Robert Lee, Lead Engineer, Oracle)
- Transforming Coherence Visibility - Performance Insight with Enterprise Manager (Madhav Sathe, Principal Product Manager, Oracle)
- Feburary Events- IOUG regional events, TDWI, RSA and more | Oracle Database Insider Blog
February is a busy month. Thanks to Mandy Ho's list, you don't have to miss a thing.
- WebLogic Deployment: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions | Dr. Frank Munz
Dr. Frank Munz shares "answers to many question that typically pop up when explaining WebLogic deployment concepts."
- WebLogic 12c: Node Manager Best Practices| Dr. Frank Munz
Dr. Frank Munz shares even more stuff, this time a set of best practices collected over the last couple of years.
- Oracle Technology Network Virtual Developer Day: Java
Feb 14, 9am - 1pm PT / Noon - 4 PM ET
Get a head start and learn the latest on Java's evolution by taking part in hands on labs and sessions while interacting with Oracle Java experts in live, moderated chats.
- 7 Best Practices of Web Experience Management | Alakh Verma
Alakh Verma identifies and summarizes "some of the best practices of Web Experience Management(WEM) to create delightful customer experience based on the recent research report by CITO Research."
- How I Used CGroups to Manage System Resources In Oracle Linux 6 | Ginny Henningsen
Ginny Henningsen (with co-author Lenz Grimmer) describes how to use kernel resource controllers in Oracle Linux 6 to manage the allocation of system resources.
- Oracle XE and Hudson Co-Existence | Duncan Mills
Duncan Mills reports on how he hurdled a roadblock.
- Oracle SOA 10G Tricks: Optimize calling path between ESB and BPEL | A-Team - SOA
The SOA A-Team advises: "In Oracle SOA Suite SOA 10G, it is a good practice to have BPEL and ESB co-located at the same JVM. Doing so not only improves performance, but also allows JTA global transaction propagation between the two."