Tuesday May 12, 2015
Friday Mar 13, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 13, 2015
Anyone can be a star if they read the Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days, March 6-12,2015.
- Mobile Backend with REST Services and JSON Payload Based on SOA Suite 12c for Live Mobile Hacking with an OFM 12c Red Stack - Part 1 | Lucas Jellema
Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema walks you step-buy-step through the creation of the mobile back-end solution he developed before a live audience at the recent Oracle Fusion Middleware Forum event in Budapest, March 3-4, 2015.
- Java Cloud Service: Securing ADFbc Service | Jani Rautiainen
Jani Rautiainen's article kicks off a series that will explore features of the Java Cloud Service (JCS), provide end-to-end examples on how to develop and deploy applications on JCS and how to integrate them with the Fusion Applications instance.
- Mobile Back-end with REST Services and JSON Payload Based on SOA Suite 12c for Live Mobile Hacking with an OFM 12c Red Stack - Part 2 | Lucas Jellema
Here's the next chapter in Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema's story of "how to expose SOAP/XML based Web Services – primed for enterprise integration and process automation – as REST services with URL parameters and JSON payloads that provide the mobile backend APIs required for the development of mobile apps."
- Using File Based Loader for Fusion Product Hub | Ulrich Janke
File Based Loaders (FBL) offer a broad bandwidth of varieties to import batch data manually by user interaction or automated via locally scheduled processes using existing API’s and Web Services. Ulrich Janke's article highlights the Fusion Product Hub specific capabilities to import item data in a batch by using FBL.
- API Catalog 12c is Here | Martien van den Akker
If you're using an Excel spreadsheet to manage your growing list of APIs, Darwin-IT integration specialist Martien van den Akker has a suggestion.
- REST-Enabling SOA with Oracle SOA Suite | Armando Hernandez
In this free Oracle Learning Library tutorial you'll learn how to integrate REST operations as service-binding components and reference-binding components in SOA composite applications. You'll then REST-enable a service by using Oracle SOA Suite 12c and an application that validates credit cards.
- Free Tutorial: REST-Enabling SOA with Oracle Service Bus | Oracle Learning Library
- EclipseCon NA 2015! | Yolande Poirier
Heading for EclipseCon 2015 in Burlingame, CA this week? If so make sure you the "Java 9 and Beyond" keynote session, the "iOS Development with Eclipse and Java - Yes it is possible!" conference session and the "Eclipse and The Cloud Hosted Development Platform" BoF.
- Where browsers and mobile collide: Oracle's unified Alta UI | Chris Muir
Chris Muir continues his mobility Q&A series with this interview with Laura Akel, Principal Product Strategy Manager for the Oracle Application Development Tools organization. Laura shares insight into Alta UI, where Oracle is taking Alta, and why it's valuable to you.
- WebSocket vs REST | Pavel Bucek
"As controversial or potentially flame-starting as this topic might seem...I will approach this purely from a pro-WebSocket view," says Oracle blogger Pavel Bucek.
Tuesday Feb 25, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Feb 25, 2014
The Top 10 tweets from @OTNArchBeat for the last seven days (February 18-24, 2014).
Feb 20, 2014 at 02:59 PM
- RT @rluttikhuizen: Chatting in the ACE room of the Weblogic Virtual Developer Day from #ofmForum with @lucasjellema @simon_haslam
Feb 20, 2014 at 02:15 PM
- RT @avioconsulting: AVIO Consulting Blog - It is Not "BPM vs. BPEL"
Feb 18, 2014 at 03:45 PM
- Architects from Planet Earth | OTN Architect Community Newsletter for Feb 2014
Feb 20, 2014 at 08:15 AM
- #GlassFish Monitoring and Management Virtual Event with @AdamBien - March 7 - 4:30pm GMT #LondonGUG
Feb 24, 2014 at 11:22 AM
- Altova #XMLSpy, testing custom functions in xsl transformations | @eelzinga #soasuite
Feb 18, 2014 at 08:00 AM
- #ADF Performance Tuning: Tips on How to Limit #ADFBC Memory Consumption | @FrankHouweling
Feb 18, 2014 at 02:03 PM
- 11g Resequencer Health Check | Shreenidhi Raghuram #soa #aia
Feb 24, 2014 at 10:55 AM
- Running Oracle Forms From #APEX: February @ODTUG Webinar Series | @MiaUrman
Feb 18, 2014 at 12:08 PM
- Podcast: Taking Charge - #SOA Governance Challenges - Part 4 (final) w/ @manelrosa @luisw19 et al.
Feb 20, 2014 at 02:02 PM
Thought for the Day
"Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone."
— Anthony Burgess, author of A Clockwork Orange
(February 25, 1917 – November 22, 1993)
Thursday Oct 17, 2013
Wednesday Jul 31, 2013
Monday Jan 16, 2012
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - Nov 15-22, 2015
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts for November 13-19, 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - November 10-16, 2015
- 2 Minute Tech Tip Videos: Weekly Top 10 - November 8-14, 2015
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts for November 6-12, 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - November 3-9, 2015
- 2 Minute Tech Tip Videos: Weekly Top 10 - November 1-7, 2015
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts for Oct 30-Nov 5, 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - Oct 27 - Nov 2, 2015
- 2 Minute Tech Tip Videos: Weekly Top 10 - October 24-31, 2015