By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Dec 02, 2011
- What does SOA bring to Agile? Or Agile to SOA? | Joe McKendrick
The relationship between Agile and service oriented architecture seems like a natural fit — both philosophies focus on making technology more flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements.
- Transitioning From Solaris 10 IP Multipathing (IPMP) to Oracle Solaris 11 IPMP
The man known only as Mike shares a link to his latest white paper.
- WebLogic 12c over 200 new features | Juergen Kress
Juergen Kress shares a partial list of new Oracle WebLogic 12c features, along with links to several resources.
- Pre-Estimation phase for a SOA project | Bikram Sinha
"The world is changing," says Bikram Sinha. "IT landscaping has already expanded beyond the conventional, monolithic component or client-server based architecture to more enterprise level. That's where the traditional estimations techniques need to be changed and customized methodologies depending on the industry, enterprise, and domain need to be created."
- Podcast Show Notes: SOA Made Simple - Part 2/3
In part 2 of a 3-part interview, Oracle ACE Directors Lonneke Dikmans and Ronald van Luttikhuizen discuss the importance of setting realistic SOA expectations, and talk about what architects in the US and Europe can learn from each other.
- Zero-Downtime Migration to Oracle Exadata Using Oracle GoldenGate: A Customer Case Study
A live webcast featuring John F. Martin, CEO of Emerging Markets and CTO, IQNavigator, and Alok Pareek, VP Product Management/Development, Oracle Data Integration. Thurs., December 15, 2011 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET.