By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Dec 17, 2014
Continuing with my year-end series of Top 10 lists, here's a list of the ten Oracle WebCenter articles that drew the most attention in 2014.
- A Role-Based Approach to Automated Provisioning and Personalized Portals
by Rex Thexton, Nishidhdha Shah, and Harish Gaur
This article demonstrates how Schneider National, a multinational trucking company, successfully automated employee on-boarding and personalized its intranet portal.
- Building a Responsive WebCenter Portal Application [April 2014]
by JayJay Zheng
Essential design and development considerations and how-to technical tips.
- Setting up Oracle JDeveloper for WebCenter Portal Asset Development [November 2013]
by Mitchell Palski
Configuring your development environment to download assets from Oracle WebCenter Portal and upload them to Oracle JDeveloper for maintenance or enhancement.
- Oracle WebCenter Spaces Performance Analysis and Tuning in Practice [April 2013]
by JayJay Zheng
This post-development performance tuning practice for addressing Oracle WebCenter Spaces performance issues.
- Virus-Proofing Oracle WebCenter Content 11g with Oracle API Gateway 11g
by Marcelo Parisi
A proof-of-concept for a basic infrastructure re-architecture and software configuration needed to implement a basic virus-checking routine on files before they get to Oracle WebCenter Content
- Integrated Real-Time Intelligence Using Oracle WebCenter, Oracle Coherence, and Oracle Business Activity Monitoring [March 2010]
by Mark Farabaugh, Sri Ayyeppen, and Harish Gaur
This article puts together a reference architecture for contextual, real-time business insight, and walks through a real-life example using Oracle WebCenter, Oracle Business Activity Monitoring, and Oracle Coherence.
- Building Enterprise 2.0 Applications [August 2009]
by Nam Doan-Huy, YiHong Xu, Narshimha Rao Kondapaka, and Melody Wood
Getting the right information to the right people at the right time.
- Building an Oracle WebCenter Default Search Adapter [November 2013]
by Daniel Merchán Garcia
Step-by-step instructions for building a Twitter search adapter for Oracle WebCenter Portal.
- Multilingual Portal Implementation with Webcenter Portal 22.214.171.124 [October 2014]
by Namit Kakkar
Using WebCenter Portal configuration, localization can be achieved and content on the screen can be translated and displayed based on user's locale or selected language.
- Data Presenter Framework - Webcenter Portal PS7 [September 2014]
by Rohan Walia
Both data controls and task flows can be created at runtime in the Webcenter Portal PS7, with no coding needed in JDeveloper.This article provides an overview of WebCenter Data Presenter and hands-on instructions, steps to implement above functionality.