By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 05, 2014
Among the 5,352 thoroughly modern fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page , these 10 posts were the most popular over the last seven days, August 29 - September 4, 2014.
- Top 5 Oracle Mobile Application Foundation (MAF) Videos
Looking for quick technical tips on how you can use the Oracle Mobile Application Framework to develop enterprise mobile applications? The Oracle Mobile Foundation YouTube channel offers 40+ videos. Click the link for a list of the Top 5 most popular.
- Behold: The Simplified UI Rapid Development Kit | The AppsLab
Building stylish, modern, and simplified UIs just got a whole lot easier thanks to a new kit developed by the Oracle Applications User Experience (OAUX) team, and it's available for all from the Usable Apps website.
- Running Tabular Reports with Coherence 12.1.3 Reporter | Tim Middleton
This detailed technical post from solution architect Tim Middleton explains how to use the runTabularReport operation on the Reporter MBean in Oracle Coherence 12.1.3.
- Video: 2 Minute Tech Tip: Building Responsive WebCenter Portals | JayJay Zheng
Oracle ACE JayJay Zheng kicks off a new feature on the OTN ArchBeat YouTube Channel with this 2 Minute Tech Tip focused on building responsive, adaptive Oracle WebCenter portals. Do you have a 2 minute Tech Tip?
- Video: Debra Lilley - Experts Learning From Experts
Kscope2014 is in the history books now, but there is still something to learn about the role user group events play in keeping one's skill sharp in this video interview with globe-trotting Oracle ACE Director Debra Lilley.
- Oracle WebCenter Portal Mobilizing: Responsive or Adaptive...or both? | JayJay Zheng
Oracle ACE JayJay Zheng shares his insight into a hybrid responsive and adaptive approach to mobile application development using Oracle WebCenter and ADF.
- One-Way Authentication Policies in OSB | Jesse Stephens
This article by Jesse Stephens describes the steps to create a WLS 9 policy and attach it to an OSB proxy service so that it is only enforced on an outbound request.
- End-To-End ADF Cloud Deployment Process | Andrejus Baranovskis
"ADF and ADF BC perfectly runs on Oracle Java Cloud," says Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis. In this article he walks you through the process of migrating a DB model to the cloud and deploying an ADF application to the cloud.
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (.Net: Service Reference – de-serialization) | Jani Rautiainen
The latest article in a series by Jani Rautiainen describes how to invoke the SOAP web services provided by Fusion Applications using various technologies.
- Context in UX - What It Is, What It Isn't, and Why It's Important
"The use of context is essential for creating simple yet powerful user experiences," says AppsLab blogger Bill. "And like the term ‘user experience’itself, there is no one single implementation of context – rather, it is a concept that should pervade all aspects of human computer interaction in its myriad of forms."