By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 17, 2011
- Guenadi Jilevski: Using Oracle VM VirtualBox for building two node Oracle RAC 11gR2 cluster based on Solaris 10 x86-64
Guenadi Jilevski offers a look at how to use some Oracle VirtualBox features to build two node Oracle 11gR RAC system on Solaris 10 x86-64.
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.0.8 Released! (Oracle's Virtualization Blog)
Fat Bloke spreads the news.
- Niall Commiskey: Basic JMS Clustering with Weblogic 11g - Uniform distributed destination
Commiskey describes a simple WLS cluster to illustrate JMS artifact scalability and reliability.
- Peter Paul van de Beek: ESB: "No WebService Provider is registered at this URL"
A quick tip from the Whitehorses architect.
- Mark Rittman: A First Look at BI Composer 18.104.22.168
Rittman says: "BI Composer is a cut-down, wizard-based interface for creating analyses, and is meant to be a simpler environment for users than the full-blown analyses editor in OBIEE 11g."
- Chris Muir: JDev 11g, Task Flows & ADF BC – one root Application Module to rule them all?
Oracle ACE Director Chris Muir discusses task flows and the ADF Controller's interaction with ADF Business Components.
- Boiling the Ocean (Oracle Master Data Management)
Is master data management too big to succeed?
- Anthony Reynolds: Installing the Latest & Greatest - Running SOA Suite 22.214.171.124 on OEL 6
Reynolds says: "In my last post I set up Oracle 11gR2 on an Oracle Enterprise Linux 6 system hosted in VirtualBox. In this post I will install SOA Suite onto the same box."
- Eric Stephens: Incremental Process in (EA) Strategy Execution
Stephens says: "I hate watching sports. Period. Except curling where I am confused yet fascinated all at the same time. Despite my aversion, I can still see lessons for EAs and those executing strategy."
- Pat Shepherd: It's not the Journey, It's the Endpoints
"SOA is becoming more and more an important part of EA," says Shepherd. "In fact, the SOA aspect of TOGAF is apparently getting majorly beefed up in the next implementation. It is key because SOA is not a technology, but an architectural solution approach that is unique in its tie to providing business value."
- Kellsey Ruppel: How can I extend my customer base leveraging social media?
Kellsey Ruppel shares details of how online bank UBank uses Oracle WebCenter Suite and Oracle Common User Experience Architecture.
- Steven Chan: TDE Tablespace Encryption 126.96.36.199 Certified with Oracle E-Business Suite
Chan says: "Oracle Advanced Security is an optional licenced Oracle 11g Database add-on. Oracle Advanced Security Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) offers two different features: column encryption and tablespace encryption. TDE Tablespace Encryption 188.8.131.52 is now certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i (184.108.40.206 + ATG PF.H RUP 6 and higher) and Release 12 (Releases 12.0.6 and higher and 12.1.1 and higher)."
- Live Webcast: Mastering Information Architecture
Event Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET . Speaker: Helen Sun, Oracle Enterprise Architect.