Monday Jul 13, 2015
Wednesday Jul 01, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jul 01, 2015
The Raspberry Pi isn't pastry! It's a tiny, fully programmable computer you can use in all manner of IoT projects. In his second 2 Minute Tech Tip Oracle ACE Director Luc Bors gives a quickie introduction to setting up this remarkable little device.[Read More]
Monday Jun 29, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jun 29, 2015
What does properly cooked pasta have to do with PaaS, IoT, and User Experience? Ultan O'Broin, Director of Oracle Cloud User Experience in EMEA, throws a few ideas at you in this 2 Minute Tech Tip.[Read More]
Wednesday Jun 24, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jun 24, 2015
Gearing up for a PaaS4SaaS project? This 2 Minute Tech Tip from Oracle senior usability engineer Julian Orr describes key steps you can take to insure that you're not just building the thing right, but that you're building the right thing.[Read More]
Thursday May 28, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 28, 2015
Wednesday Apr 29, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Apr 29, 2015
You can -- and should -- catch Oracle ACE and Rittman Mead principal consultant Michael Rainey's sessions at ODTUG KScope 2015 in June. But in the meantime you can watch his 2 Minute Tech Tip on when to use Oracle GoldenGate 11g with Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 11g.[Read More]
Tuesday Apr 21, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Apr 21, 2015
Wednesday Apr 15, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Apr 15, 2015
Oracle ACE Director and Red Pill Analytics owner and co-founder Stewart Bryson runs out the clock with two tips on how you can use new features in Oracle Data Integrator 12c to aid in your iterative design efforts.[Read More]
Wednesday Apr 01, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Apr 01, 2015
Oracle Access Manager implementation specialist and senior technical consultant Ganesh Kamble's 2 Minute Tech Tip is based on Externalise the Security of Oracle ADF Applications Using Oracle Entitlements Server, his recent OTN technical article -- and he gets the job done with just one second to spare![Read More]
Friday Mar 27, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 27, 2015
No androids were involved in assembling this list of the Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days, March 20 - 26, 2015.
- OTech Magazine Spring 2015 Edition Now Available
The Spring 2015 edition of the free, community-driven OTech Magazine is now available, featuring a lucky thirteen articles on Oracle Database, Fusion Middleware, and more.
- Video: Effective Client Failover in RAC Environments | Sean Kim
Oracle University senior principal instructor Sean Kim brings the classroom to you with his 2 Minute Tech Tip on effective client failover in Oracle Real Application Cluster environments.
- Next step with Docker - Create Image for Oracle Database 12c using Puppet | Lucas Jellema
Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema continues his series with this post in which he describes how he created a Docker container, "and from that container an image – with the latest Oracle Database release 220.127.116.11."
- Video: Error Handling and Recovery in Oracle BPM12c | Antonis Antoniou
Oracle ACE Associate and eProseed Technical Director Antonis Antoniou puts the pedal to the metal with this tip on two new developer-centric error handling and recovery features in Oracle BPM12c.
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - March 17-23, 2015
Rave all you want about the Top 10 tweets from @OTNArchBeat for the last seven days, March 17-23, 2015. Topics include Docker, Microservices, Mobile, OBIEE, ODI, Oracle MAF, SOA12c, and more.
- Background REST Service Access with A-Team Mobile Persistence Accelerator | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovski continues his exploration of the A-Team Mobile Persistence Accelerator (AMPA).
- Oracle University Expert Summit, Cancun, May 4-6, 2015
Soak up some sun and some serious Oracle Database expertise with 6 in-depth sessions over two days, presented by heavy hitters including Tom Kyte, Oracle ACE Director Arup Nanda, Db guru Pete Finnigan, and others.
- Managing Logs in Oracle WebLogic Server | Ahmed Aboulnaga
Given the comprehensive nature of Oracle WebLogic Server, there are a number of log files you need to monitor and control. In this article from OTech Magazine, Oracle ACE Ahmed Aboulnaga describes a few basic things you can do to manage your logs.
- Oracle BPEL: Performance optimization of payload transformations within loops | Alexander Daeubler
Cattle Crew blogger Alexander Daeubler shares lessons learned on a recent Oracle SOA Suite project.
- White Paper: Oracle WebLogic Server on Docker Containers
Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS) is now certified to run on Docker containers. As part of this certification, Oracle has released Dockerfiles and supporting scripts on GitHub to build images of the Oracle WebLogic Server. For more information read the technical white paper.
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - July 17-23, 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - July 14-20, 2015
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - july 10-16, 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - July 7-13, 2015
- Take your talents to Videotown! 2 Minute Tech Tips just got easier.
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - July 2-8, 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - June 30-July 6, 2015
- Top 10 2 Minute Tech Tips for June 2015
- Video: Overview - GrovePi+ Starter Kit | Luc Bors
- Video: Setting Up Your Raspberry Pi | Luc Bors