By OTN ArchBeat on Jul 19, 2012
- Top Ten Technology Trends Lists | Michael Snow
Michael Snow from the Oracle WebCenter team shares several Top 10 lists, from CNN, Mashable, and other sources, highlighting technology trends.
- Applying Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c Bundle Patch 1: Tips and Tricks | AnkurG
The new OEM Cloud Control 12c Bundle Patch "touches almost all the components of Enterprise Manager," says AnkurG, "and applying it on an existing environment is a multi step process that can be tricky." Skip the headaches by reading this detailed post.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Security: Achieve Faster WebLogic Authentications with Faster Group Membership Lookups | Brian Eidelman
Fusion Middleware A-Team blogger Brian Eidelman strikes again with a new post covering how to dramatically speed up WebLogic authentications "by letting the directory do all the work for you."
- OTN Top 10 Articles on Java | Terrence Barr
Terrence Barr passes along the list of the OTN "Top 10" articles on Java over the last four months.
- Exalogic 2.0 Launch - July 25 - 10am PT / 1pm ET
Join Hasan Rizvi, Cliff Godwin, Wim Coekaerts and other key Oracle executives on July 25 for the launch of Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software 2.0. This interactive launch event will feature a panel discussion with Oracle executives and customer testimonials.
- This week on the Oracle Technology Network Solution Architect Homepage
This week on the OTN Architect Community homepage: Details on the IT Architecture Certification now available from Oracle University, a new article from Anish Shrivastava on the design and development strategy behind an Automation Framework Architecture for Enterprise Products, and part one of a three part interview with Oracle ACE Director Ron Batra (AT&T) and Dr. James Baty (Oracle) on the Role of the Cloud Architect. Plus events listings, highlights from community blogs, and more.
- Webcast: Introducing Identity Management 11g R2 - July 19
Date: Thursday, July 19, 2012
Time: 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern
Join Oracle and customer executives for the launch of Oracle Identity Management 11g R2, and learn how it dramatically expands the reach of identity management to cloud and mobile environments.
- How to Use Oracle VM VirtualBox Templates | Yuli Vasiliev
Yuli Vasiliev shows you how to download, import, and configure Oracle VM VirtualBox Templates in Oracle VM VirtualBox.
Thought for the Day
"Practicing architects through eduction, experience and examples accumulate a considerable body of contextual sense by the time they're entrusted with solving a system-level problem."
— Eberhardt Rechtin
(January 16, 1926 – April 14, 2006)