By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jan 14, 2013
Here's this week's list of the Top 10 most popular items shared on the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page for the week of January 6-12, 2013.
- TOGAF study help? There is an app for that! | Pat Shepherd
Oracle Enterprise Architect Pat Shepherd hasn't had a chance to test out the Toolkit4Togaf app for iPhone, but it did catch his attention. And since it's free, you can check it out yourself.
- Podcast Show Notes: Oracle Cloud Update: 30 Days in the Cloud
Rick Greenwald, Mike Lehmann, and Dom Lindars—key people behind the Oracle Cloud—talk about what's new and share information on you how can get a 30-day free trail of the Oracle Database and Oracle Java Cloud Services.
- Oracle Data Integrator 11g in the Enterprise Part 5: ETL Resilience and High-Availability | Mark Rittman
The final part of Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman's 5-part series looks at data integration and loading routines. These routines, according to Mark, "are now mission-critical as they support operational systems that price products, segment customers, manage supply chains and combat fraud."
- Oracle VM Templage Config Script Example | Wim Coekaerts
"The programmatic way to extend Oracle VM Template Configure is to build your own module," says Wim Coekaerts. Take the time to read Wim's detailed post and you 'll get a handle on the process.
- WebCenter Content Performance: Web Browser Choice | Nicolas Montoya
- Cloud Reference Architecture Data Sheet | Anbu Krishnaswamy
"Defining a Cloud Reference Architecture is an essential step towards achieving higher levels of Cloud maturity," says author Author Anbu Krishnaswamy Anbarasu. "Cloud Reference Architecture addresses the concerns of the key stakeholders by defining the architecture capabilities and roadmap aligned with the business goals and architecture vision."
- All the Aces, All the Faces. Oracle ADF, UX PTS Workshop: Building Fusion Usable Apps & More | Ultan O'Broin
Ultan O'Broin shares an overview of the recent pilot for a two-day Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) workshop, and plugs Misha Vaughan’s Voice of User Experience (VoX) blog post on the same subject.
- Test Driving Mojarra 2.2.0-m08 on GlassFish 126.96.36.199 | Markus Eisele
?"With all the Java EE 7 specifications moving forward it is finally time to test-drive some of them and give feedback," says Oracle ACE Director Markus Eisele. And in this post he does just that, turning his attention to Mojarra JSF 2.2.0 Milestone 8.
- Video: Best Practices for Integrating SOAP and REST services into Oracle ADF
The latest ADF Insider Essential video demonstrated best practices for developing business services based on web services, either REST or SOAP, and integrating them into an Oracle ADF application.
- How to build a private IaaS cloud platform? - Part II, Virtualisation | Karoly Vegh
Part 1 in Karoly's series made it into the Top 10 most popular links shared here last week, so you'll want to keep up by checking out Part 2.
Thought for the Day
"To create a usable piece of software, you have to fight for every fix, every feature, every little accommodation that will get one more person up the curve. There are no shortcuts. Luck is involved, but you don't win by being lucky, it happens because you fought for every inch."
— Dave Winer
(Month Day, Year - Month Day, Year)