By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 21, 2011
- Design for Conversations & Conversations for Design (virtual ux)
The coThinkTank keynote given by Paul Pangaro.
- In Defense of Agile Development (and Their Ilk) | Martin Widlake
"I'm actually frustrated that in the last few years I have not seen Agile really succeed," says Widlake.
- To SYNC or not to SYNC - Part 2 (Maximum Availability Architecture)
Ashish Ray takes time from OOW11 prep for the next article in the series on setting up Data Guard SYNC.
- NFS root access for Oracle RAC on Sun ZFS Storage 7x20 Appliance | Jeff Taylor
Taylor deals with an "interesting problem."
- Oracle VM 3.0 - Centralized Network Management | Honglin Su
Honglin Su offers more detail on the centralized network management capability in Oracle VM 3.0.
- Tips for Installing Oracle BPM Suite 11g FP4 | Jan Kettenis Kettenis shares a couple of time-saving tips.
- How to Disable WebLogic Administrator from WebCenter 11g PS3/PS4 Portal Applications Management
A brief how-to from Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis.
- Oracle Technology Network Architect Day comes to Chicago Oct 24
Monday, October 24, 2011, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. At the Westin Michigan Avenue, 909 North Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60611. Registration is free, but seating is limited.
- InfoQ: Stop the Software Architecture Erosion | Bernhard Merkle
Bernhard Merkle advises on preventing architectural degradation of a project by using tools for constant monitoring of the code.
- InfoQ: Presentation Patterns: MVP, MVC, MVVM | Erik Lebel
Erik Lebel explains 3 presentation patterns used in Windows application: MVP, MVC, and MVVM.