By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 05, 2011
- Fun with JRockit | René van Wijk
Van Wijk looks at virtualizing WebLogic Server by using JRockitVE and at the experimental plug-in for JRockit Flight Recording.
- Couple of things you need to know about the User/Role API | Andre Correa
Correa alerts you to two important User/Role API caveats.
- Agile Software versus Agile Software Development | Douwe Pieter van den Bos
"Software build with SOA-tooling and related technologies is not per se Agile," say Van Den Bos.
- The Smart Grid's Intelligence Could Cause It To Collapse | Ariel Schwartz - Fast Company
"The smart grid will have to be smart enough to overcome the desire to use it," says Schwartz.
- InfoQ: Swarm Computing - Next Generation Clouds and the Role of SOA | Juergen Kress
Jürgen Kress discusses the current status and the future of cloud computing and the role of SOA in creating a cloud computing infrastructure in this presentation from the SOA/Cloud Symposium.
- 5 Best Practices - Laying the Foundation for WebCenter Projects | John Brunswick
Brunswick shares best practices for the creation of portal solutions with minimal resource overhead and maximum flexibility.
- Scaling Web Databases, Part 3: SQL & NoSQL Data Access | Mat Keep
Keep's post "focuses on scaling access methods to your data using SQL and/or NoSQL interfaces."