By OTN ArchBeat on May 15, 2012
- Standards: UML gets better, but is mobile web getting worse? | Andy Mulholland
Capgemini CTO blogger Andy Mulholland shares links and his opinions.
- Asymmetric read/write path – a trend for scalable architecture | Alexey Ragozin
Alexey Ragozin highlights "two very interesting middleware products" based on the "principle of composition of specialized storage."
- How Does RTD Make Decisions? | James Knight
Rittman Mead's James Knight explains how a real-time decision making solution works.
- Testing Asynchronous BPEL Processes with SOAPUI | Martien van den Akker
- Oracle Big Data Forum On-demand Replay - choose from 7 sessions
Seven sessions to choose from:
- Keynote: Big Data: Are You Ready?
- Big Data Panel Discussion
- Acquiring Big Data
- Organizing Big Data
- Analyzing Big Data
- Conquering Big Data
- Closing Session - A Gartner Perspective on Big Data
Thought for the Day
"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't you think?"
— L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz