By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Apr 19, 2012
In October 2011 Oracle University launched a beta version of the Oracle IT Architecture Release 3 Essentials exam, the first component in what will be an expanding IT Architecture specialization and certification program. The beta process for that exam is nearing completion, and the final certification exam is scheduled to debut very soon.
The latest OTN ArchBeat Podcast features a conversation with three members of the team behind this certification program that encompasses Oracle University, Oracle's Enterprise Architecture program, and the Oracle Partner Network.
If you're interested in adding Oracle IT Architect certification to your resume, or if you're simply interested in what goes into the creation of Oracle University exams and certification programs, you'll want to listen to this program.
- Bob Hensle - Director, Oracle Enterprise Architecture Program
- Paul Sorensen - Senior Director, Global Certification Programs, Oracle University
- Lindsey Pickle - Director, Database Partner Enablement, Oracle Partner Network
You'll find more information about Oracle University's Certification programs at the links below:
- Oracle University
- Oracle Certification Website
- Oracle Certification Blog
- Twitter: @oraclecert
- Facebook Page: Facebook.com/oraclecertification
And if you plan to take the exam, you're going to want to dive into IT Strategies from Oracle (ITSO), the extensive authorized library of reference architectures, best practices, and other resources on which the certification exam is based. The ITSO library is free (Oracle.com registration is required).
Stay tuned: RSS