Friday Nov 20, 2015
Tuesday Mar 31, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 31, 2015
Take a close look at the Top 10 tweets from @OTNArchBeat for the last seven days, March 24-30, 2015.
- RT @dbrady: If 1 service dies and your whole system breaks, you don't have SOA. You have a monolith whose brain has been chopped up and stuck in jars.
Mar 27, 2015 at 12:54 AM
- RT @oracleace: Welcome to new #ACEDs @pasalapudi @OsamaOracle and @etwhalen!
Mar 26, 2015 at 07:34 PM
- Externalize the Security of Oracle #ADF Applications Using Oracle Entitlements Server, by @ganeshk_8
Mar 31, 2015 at 04:19 AM
- Creating a Custom #SOA Administrator, by @AntoniouAntonis
Mar 27, 2015 at 04:03 PM
- Podcast: Adaptive Case Mgmt panel: @nicovanbenthem @lonnekedikmans @dschmied @t_winterberg
Mar 25, 2015 at 06:49 PM
- Free tutorial : Install and Configure #Hyperion Financial Close Management in a Multi-Node Environment
Mar 26, 2015 at 03:46 PM
- Using Unified Archives to Deploy #WebLogic Server Cluster on Oracle #Solaris 11.2, by Jie Shen et al
Mar 27, 2015 at 03:50 PM
- RT @gurcan_orhan of course! ARCHITECTS NEEDED for #oow15! Call for Proposals is open!
Mar 26, 2015 at 07:34 PM
- Video: #Hyperion Metadata Integration, by @rodrigoradtke and @rzgiampaoli #2MTT @oracleace
Mar 26, 2015 at 02:42 AM
- Managing Logs in Oracle #WebLogic Server. @OTechMag article by @Ahmed_Aboulnaga
Mar 24, 2015 at 12:41 PM
Friday Sep 26, 2014
Video: 2 Minute Tech Tip: Creating a Multitenant Application Infrastructure using Solaris and Exalogic Elastic Cloud
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 26, 2014
How much information about creating a multitenant application infrastructure using Solaris and Exalogic Elastic Cloud can Albert Leigh cram into two minutes? Watch and see.
Albert's tip is based on the following session at Oracle OpenWorld 2014:
- W. James Davis - Solutions Architect, Allegis Group
- Gabriel Trauvitch - Business Development Director-Engineered Systems, Oracle
- Bharath Reddy - Consulting Member of Technical Staff, Oracle
- Albert Leigh - Director, Exalogic Product Management, Oracle
Thursday, Oct 2, 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM - Moscone South - 304
Friday Mar 28, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 28, 2014
The OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page now has 5,000 followers! Here are the Top 10 most popular items posted on that page over the last seven days, March 21-27, 2014.
- Video: ADF - Designing for Application Customization & MDS - MDS Infrastructure Decisions | Frank Nimphius
In this episode of ADF Architecture TV Frank Nimphius covers the MDS repository infrastructure you need for customizable and personalizable ADF applications.
- You Are Not Even Wrong About the Cloud - Part 3 | RogerG
"The Cloud is not magic – reduced costs are not suddenly available through magic Cloud pixie dust," says RogerG. His article clears up some common misconceptions about moving existing applications to the cloud.
- 2014 Oracle Excellence Awards: Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation
Are you an ADF Developer (Oracle ADF/Oracle Mobile Framework)? If so, please submit your solution to the 2014 Oracle Excellence Awards. The winner will receive a free pass to OOW 2014!
- IoT end-to-end demo: Remote Monitoring and Service | Harish Doddala
IoT expert Harish Doddala's demo "showcases how the health of remotely deployed machinery can be monitored to illustrate how data coming from devices can be analyzed in real-time, integrated with back-end systems and visualized to initiate action as may be necessary."
- Playing with SSL | Rene van Wijk
Oracle ACE Director Rene van Wijk shows you how to set up "SSL on a WebLogic Dynamic Cluster (with a few managed servers that have SSL enabled), by using a custom identity and custom trust."
- Improve SSL Support for Your WebLogic Domains | Olaf Heimburger
Fusion Middleware solution architect Olaf Heimburger's technical post identifies the root cause and the solution for an error message that may be familiar to those working with SSL in WebLogic.
- Twitter Tuesday - Top 10 Tweets - March 18-24
Each day I search out great technical content from across the OTN architect community to share via Twitter. Here's the list of the top 10 most popular tweets from the last seven days.
- Building a Cloud-Based Data Center with Oracle Solaris 11 - Part 1 | Ron Larson and Richard Friedman
This article by Ron Larson and Richard Friedman discusses the factors to consider when building a cloud, the cloud capabilities offered by Oracle Solaris 11, and the structure of Oracle Solaris Remote Lab, an Oracle implementation of an Oracle Solaris 11 cloud.
- Predicting using ORE package | Brendan Tierney
Oracle ACE Director Brendan Tierney's post offers a concise overview of ore.predict functions available in Oracle R Enterprise that can be used to apply your data mining model to score or label new data.
- Public Sector Open Data via Information Sharing and Enterprise Architecture | Ted McLaughlan
The demand for open data, "is rapidly exposing both opportunities and challenges within government information-sharing environments, behind the firewall, " says enterprise architect Ted McLaughlan, "in turn a fantastic opportunity and challenge for the Enterprise Architects and Data Management organizations."
Thought for the Day
"Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."
Wednesday Aug 14, 2013
Thursday Jul 11, 2013
Tuesday Nov 13, 2012
Monday Nov 12, 2012
Friday Nov 09, 2012
Thursday Nov 08, 2012
- The ArchBeat Blog has moved!
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - February 23-29, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - February 22-28, 2016
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts - February 19-25, 2016.
- At-a-Glance Guide to the OTN Virtual Technology Summit
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - February 17-22, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - February 15-21, 2016
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Tech Posts - February 12-18, 2016
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - February 9-15, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - February 8-14, 2016