By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 07, 2014
The Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page over the last seven days (February 28 - March 6, 2014).
- SOA's People Problem
Sometimes the biggest obstacle to successful SOA has little to do with technology. Community leaders share insight in this article from the latest issue of Oracle Magazine.
- IoT Developer Challenge | Java.net
Want to win a free trip to JavaOne 2014 in San Francisco? Enter the Java.net Internet of Things Developer Challenge. Click the link for the details.
- Dynamic endpoint binding in Oracle SOA Suite | Alexander Daeubler
"Sometimes a BPEL process instance has to determine at run-time which implementation of a web service interface is to be called," explains Alexander Daeubler. His post shows you how to achieve that using dynamic endpoint binding.
- Programmatic Identity Assertion with Oracle Platform Security Services | Shailesh K. Mishra
This short article from a member of the Oracle Identity Manager team shows how programmatic identity assertion can be performed using OPSS APIs in cases where code must run under the security context of a runtime identity.
- IT-Security (Part 2): WebLogic Server and Oracle Platform Security Services | Mohammad Esad-Djou
In part two of his series Mohammad Esad-Djo examines different perspectives on the Oracle Platform Security Services (OPSS).
- Video: Face to Faces with Oracle ACEs
This week business intelligence expert Stewart Bryson made the transition from Oracle ACE to Oracle ACE Director. Get to know Stewart and several other ACEs in this collection of interviews from the OTN ArchBeat YouTube Channel.
- Oracle Identity Manager 11gR2 Reconciliation Events Processing | Firdaus Fraz
This article discusses available options and the associated limitations for reconciliation and the sequencing of reconciliation events in Oracle Identity Manager
- Two Really Cool Approaches to Payment | David Dorf
Tired of carrying a wallet? David Dorf shares his perspective on two payment solutions and where mobile phone payment systems might be headed.
- Diagnosing Intermittent Authentication Failures and User Lock Outs in Oracle WebLogic | Shailesh K. Mishra
Shailesh K. Mishrah makes his second appearance on this Top 10 list with this article on using available debug flags and log files to diagnose login failures in Oracle WebLogic.
- Strategies for managing OAAM to OAM connections in production | Rob Otto
Solution architect Rob Otto's post examines a number of strategies for configuring the connectivity between Oracle Access Manager and Oracle Adaptive Access Manager in order to provide scalability and high availability for production deployments.
Thought for the Day
"Succeeding is not really a life experience that does that much good. Failing is a much more sobering and enlightening experience."
— Michael Eisner, American businessman
(Born March 7, 1942)