By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 13, 2012
- Configure IPoIB on Solaris 10 branded zone | Leo Yuen
Once you've created a Solaris 10 branded zone on Exalogic, you'll want the branded zone to be able to mount shares from the ZFS storage appliance over IPoIB. Leo Yuen shows you how in this A-Team post.
- Oracle Hardware Systems: The Extreme Performance Tour
Get the inside track on Oracle's hardware strategy and product roadmap from the people who know Oracle hardware best. And be sure to meet our global experts in the Extreme Performance exhibition area. Click the link for dates and locations worldwide.
- Lean Implementation of Siebel Assignment Manager in the Public Sector | Martijn van der Kamp
"The future of software package implementations lies in combining their implementation with proven business paradigms such as Lean or Business Process Management," says van der Kamp.
- SOA 11g & SAP - Single Channel/Program ID for Multiple IDOCs | Greg Mally
"With any type of product there are edge cases where the features may fall short or require some creativity to work with those edge cases," says Greg Mally. "One of those edge cases for the SAP adapter is the ability leverage a feature of SAP where multiple IDOCs can share the same Program ID."
- Handling Custom XML documents in Oracle B2B | Edwin Biemond
Oracle ACE Edwin Biemond shares an example of how to use Oracle B2B, part of Oracle SOA Suite 11gR1.
Thought for the Day
"Architect: Someone who knows the difference between that which could be done and that which should be done."
— Larry McVoy