By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Dec 15, 2014
Too much coffee keeping you up at night? Or is it something else?
Identity Management and Security are consistently hot topics across the OTN community. Given the frequency of news reports of hacker attacks like the recent assault on Sony Pictures, it's easy to understand why.
So, as part of my ongoing series of posts looking back on some of the OTN content that has attracted the most eyeballs in 2014, here's a list of the year's Top 10 Identity and Security articles. If you know any of the authors, take them out for an espresso.
- How To Configure Browser-based SSO with Kerberos/SPNEGO and Oracle WebLogic Server [May 2013]
by Abhijit Patil
Oracle WebLogic Server offers a complete solution for single sign-on with Microsoft clients using Kerberos.
- Working with Oracle Security Token Service in an Architecture Involving Oracle WebLogic and Oracle Service Bus [January 2014]
by Ronaldo Fernandes
Using Oracle Security Token Service to generate Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) tokens.
- Oracle Identity Manager 11gR2 Reconciliation Events Processing [April 2013]
by Firdaus Fraz
Available options and the associated limitations for reconciliation and the sequencing of reconciliation events in Oracle Identity Manager
- Diagnosing Intermittent Authentication Failures and User Lock-Outs in Oracle WebLogic [February 2014]
by Shailesh K. Mishrah
How login failures in WebLogic can be diagnosed with the help of available debug flags and log files.
- Flexible Manipulation of Session Timeout for Oracle Identity Manager Web Applications [January 2014]
by Firdaus Fraz
Session timeout configuration for Oracle Identity Manager 11gR2PS1 using an Oracle WebLogic deployment plan.
- Oracle Identity Manager UI Customizations [February 2014]
by Gaurav Singh
Tips, tricks, and technical insight into customizations for the Oracle Identity Manager user interface.
- Project Lockdown [August 2010]
by Arup Nanda
A phased approach to securing your database infrastructure.
- Multi-Factor Authentication in Oracle WebLogic [October 2013]
by Shailesh K. Mishra
Using multi-factor authentication to protect web applications deployed on Oracle WebLogic.
- Oracle Identity Manager 11gR2 Catalog: Domain Index Best Practices and FAQs [May 2014]
by Lokesh Gupta
Optimizations and best practices for domain-based indexing with the Access Request Catalog feature in Oracle Identity Management.
- Protecting IDPs from Malformed SAML Requests [July 2013]
by Steffo Weber
Using Oracle API Gateway as an XML firewall to protect Oracle Identity Federation from receiving malformed SAML requests