By OTN ArchBeat on May 23, 2012
- Oracle Technology Network (OTN) Developer Day: Modern Java Development
Network with your peers and Oracle experts while you learn about the modern, lightweight platform that is Java EE 6 – and the productivity it offers - particularly when integrated with other commercial and open source technology. Register now.
- InfoQ: Games for the Masses - How DevOps Affects Architecture Design
Jesper Richter-Reichhelm presents the DevOps integration at Wooga, and how their system architecture has evolved over the years in order to cope with the increasing number of players.
- REST + RDF, finally a practical solution? | William Vambenepe
"Bringing these two together and trying to tame both sets of daemons at the same time is a daring proposition," says William Vambenepe.
- New Oracle ADF Newsletter debuts in June
The newsletter is free and the subscription process is easy.
- Most initial Oracle Fusion Applications customers going with cloud deployment
Most of the 250 customers that have licensed Oracle's recently launched Fusion Applications so far have chosen a SaaS deployment model instead of running it on-premises, a senior executive said this week during the Collaborate user group conference in Las Vegas.
- Securing Heterogeneous Systems Using Oracle Web Services Manager
Oracle ACE Director Ronald van Luttikhuizen and Jens Peters authored this case study on using use Oracle Web Services Manager to secure interactions between Web Services exposed by Oracle Service Bus and an employee portal built in Microsoft .NET and Silverlight.
- Call for Nominations: Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation Awards 2012 - Win a free pass to #OOW12
These awards honor customers for their cutting-edge solutions using Oracle Fusion Middleware. Either a customer, their partner, or an Oracle representative can submit the nomination form on behalf of the customer. Submission deadline: July 17. Winners receive a free pass to Oracle OpenWorld 2012 in San Francisco.
- Using Oracle Service Registry in an automated (Maven) SOA/BPM build | Mark Nelson
Fusion Middleware A-Team blogger Mark Nelson shares a Maven POM from Phani Khrishna.
- 3 easy steps to creating your cloud strategy | DavidLinthicum
"Lack of planning means there will be a lot of expensive retrofitting and rework," says Linthicum. "Your risk of failure skyrockets."
- Process email with the new UMS adapter for SOA Suite PS5 | Edwin Biemond
Set-up and configuration how-to from Oracle ACE Edwin Biemond.
- ODTUG Kscope12 - June 24-28 - San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
June 24-28, 2012
Kscope12, sponsored by ODTUG, is your home for Application Express, BI and Oracle EPM, Database Development, Fusion Middleware, and MySQL training by the best of the best!
Thought for the Day
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them."
Source: Proverbs and quotations