By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jan 24, 2012
"So I said to the gym instructor: 'Can you teach me to do the splits?' He said: 'How flexible are you?' I said: I can't make Tuesdays.'"
-- Tim Vine
- Using the Oracle WebLogic Technology Adapters with custom Java | Lucas Jellema
"I have tried to use the File Adapter in an inbound fashion to trigger a Message Driven Bean when a new file is received in a specific directory," says Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema. "This article describes my findings. Warning: the story is not yet complete(ly successful)."
- Oracle Partner Architects Training
The sessions are designed for it experts or architects who love building customer solutions on Oracle technology. Or for technology consultants eager to get a better view on architectures built on Oracle.
- Developing an Architecture-Focused Measurement Framework for Managing Technical Debt | Ipek Ozkaya
"A delicate balance is needed between the desire to release new software capabilities rapidly to satisfy users and the desire to practice sound software engineering that reduces rework." -- Ipek Ozkaya, Software Engineering Institute
- OIM 11g and LDAP Synchronization | Daniel Gralewski
Gralewski answers the question: "Should I configure OIM with LDAP synchronization or should I deploy a LDAP connector?"
- When user experience meets developers – 24 posts and counting
Links to a transcript of Oracle Director of Global User Experiences Ultan O'Broin's chat with members of the Oracle Application Development Framework Enterprise Methodology Groups (ADF EMG).
- The Art of Architecture Transformation
Another recent addition to the Oracle Experiences in Enterprise Architecture article series, written by Alan Levine and Hank Margolis.
- Are You Ready to Compete Against the Public Cloud?
Robert Covington and Brad Goodwin contributed this recent addition to the Oracle Experiences in Enterprise Architecture article series.
- Use RDA or Enterprise Manager for Governance | Andreas Chatziantoniou
Oracle ACE Andreas Chatziantoniou shares the results of an experiment.
- Deploy WebLogic12c to Multiple Machines | René van Wijk
Oracle ACE Rene van Wijk illustrates how to set-up a WebLogic cluster that spans multiple machines.