By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 27, 2015
No androids were involved in assembling this list of the Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days, March 20 - 26, 2015.
- OTech Magazine Spring 2015 Edition Now Available
The Spring 2015 edition of the free, community-driven OTech Magazine is now available, featuring a lucky thirteen articles on Oracle Database, Fusion Middleware, and more.
- Video: Effective Client Failover in RAC Environments | Sean Kim
Oracle University senior principal instructor Sean Kim brings the classroom to you with his 2 Minute Tech Tip on effective client failover in Oracle Real Application Cluster environments.
- Next step with Docker - Create Image for Oracle Database 12c using Puppet | Lucas Jellema
Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema continues his series with this post in which he describes how he created a Docker container, "and from that container an image – with the latest Oracle Database release 126.96.36.199."
- Video: Error Handling and Recovery in Oracle BPM12c | Antonis Antoniou
Oracle ACE Associate and eProseed Technical Director Antonis Antoniou puts the pedal to the metal with this tip on two new developer-centric error handling and recovery features in Oracle BPM12c.
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - March 17-23, 2015
Rave all you want about the Top 10 tweets from @OTNArchBeat for the last seven days, March 17-23, 2015. Topics include Docker, Microservices, Mobile, OBIEE, ODI, Oracle MAF, SOA12c, and more.
- Background REST Service Access with A-Team Mobile Persistence Accelerator | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovski continues his exploration of the A-Team Mobile Persistence Accelerator (AMPA).
- Oracle University Expert Summit, Cancun, May 4-6, 2015
Soak up some sun and some serious Oracle Database expertise with 6 in-depth sessions over two days, presented by heavy hitters including Tom Kyte, Oracle ACE Director Arup Nanda, Db guru Pete Finnigan, and others.
- Managing Logs in Oracle WebLogic Server | Ahmed Aboulnaga
Given the comprehensive nature of Oracle WebLogic Server, there are a number of log files you need to monitor and control. In this article from OTech Magazine, Oracle ACE Ahmed Aboulnaga describes a few basic things you can do to manage your logs.
- Oracle BPEL: Performance optimization of payload transformations within loops | Alexander Daeubler
Cattle Crew blogger Alexander Daeubler shares lessons learned on a recent Oracle SOA Suite project.
- White Paper: Oracle WebLogic Server on Docker Containers
Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS) is now certified to run on Docker containers. As part of this certification, Oracle has released Dockerfiles and supporting scripts on GitHub to build images of the Oracle WebLogic Server. For more information read the technical white paper.