If you want to know about upgrading Oracle EPM systems, do you ask a plumber? A surgeon? Lady Gaga's hairdresser? No! You ask an Oracle EPM expert. The latest OTN ArchBeat podcast series features three of them, in a frank and wide-ranging conversation about the what, why, and how of upgrading EPM systems.
The topic was suggested by Oracle ACE Director Eric Helmer, an EPM expert and Vice President of Global IT Services at ADI Strategies in Dallas, Texas. For the panelists for this program Eric selected Oracle ACE John Booth (Director of EPM Infrastructure and Integration at the Huron Consulting Group, in Chicago, IL), and Rob Donahue (Director of EPM Infrastructure at Rolta, in Columbus, OH).
The program was recorded on January 14, 2015.
The Panelists(Listed alphabetically)
- John Booth, Director of EPM Infrastructure and Integration, Huron Consulting Group
- Rob Donahue, Director of EPM Infrastructure, Rolta
- Oracle ACE Director Eric Helmer, Vice President of Global IT Services, ADI Strategies
- Listen to Part 1: Experts Eric Helmer, John Booth, and Rob Donahue provide a little background on Oracle EPM, and then share some of the reasons their clients give for embarking on an EPM upgrade
- Listen to Part 2: Helmer, Booth, and Donahue discuss what's new and upcoming in the EPM space, and look at developing trends.
- Listen to Part 3: The panel concludes their discussion of what’s new in the EPM space, and then closes out the series with a look at the anatomy of an EPM upgrade project.
Be a Guest Producer for an ArchBeat Podcast
Want to be a guest producer for an OTN ArchBeat podcast? Submit your topic and panelist suggestions here: Yes, You can take over the OTN ArchBeat Podcast