By OTN ArchBeat on Sep 22, 2011
The latest ArchBeat Podcast program started with a tweet:
After reading that I had to round up a panel to open the issue to discussion. That panel includes:
- Lonneke Dikmanns |
Managing partner at Vennster, volunteer with the Oracle Development Tools User Group (ODTUG), co-founder of the SOA BPM Enterprise Methodology Group, and an Oracle ACE Director.
- Ronald van Luttikhuizen |
Managing partner at Vennster, Oracle ACE Director.
- Mike van Alst
Architect with MShift
- Benjamin Stopford |
Architect and Development Lead with the Global Banking & Markets division of the Royal Bank of Scotland.
During the interview several reference architectures are mentioned. Lonneke was kind enough to provide the following list and links.
- NORA (Nederlandse Overheid Referentie Architectuur): The dutch government reference architecture.
- PETRA: Provincial Enterprise Reference Architecture
- General Municipal Model Architecture (GEMMA)
- eTOM: The business process portion of a reference framework for the telecommunications industry.
- Reference Architecture: As defined by Wikipedia.
- An interview with Tom Laszewski and Prakash Nauduri, the authors of Migrating to the Cloud, new from Syngress.
Stay tuned: RSS