By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Dec 18, 2014
It should be noted that the article in the #1 position totally dominated this list. To be specific, the article by Oracle ACE Directors Mark Rittman and Kevin McGinley captured just under 50% of ALL of the unique visits to any OTN technical articles on Business Intelligence during 2014. In fact, the drop off in visits between Oracle ACE Christian Screen's article in the #5 position and the article that would have been in the #6 position was so precipitous that it seemed disingenuous to include anything that did not make the top 5. Way to go, people!
- Cookbook: Installing and Configuring Oracle BI Applications 126.96.36.199.1 [August 2014]
by Mark Rittman and Kevin McGinley
A step-by-step guide to installing, configuring, and loading an initial set of tables within Oracle BI Applications 188.8.131.52.1, using data sourced from Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3
- Cube Development for Beginners [April 2011]
by Yuli Vasiliev
This article focuses on constructing a dimensional environment for answering business questions, with a focus on how to come from certain analytic questions to the set of data objects needed to get the answers, using Oracle Warehouse Builder as the development tool.
- Migrating Oracle Discoverer Data to Oracle Business Intelligence 11g [February 2012]
by Edelweiss Kammermann
A review of the steps required to perform this migration while reusing much of the code implemented in Oracle Discoverer.
- Leveraging Oracle Scorecard and Strategy Management for Everyday BI Needs [November 2012]
by Kevin McGinley
A technical overview of the Oracle Scorecard and Strategy Management features in OBIEE
- Configuring Oracle Business Intelligence 11g MDS XML Source Control Management with Git Version Control [September 2012]
by Christian Screen
This tutorial was developed so that anyone with a basic understanding of the Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) development lifecycle can learn how to configure the Oracle Business Intelligence 11g (184.108.40.206) metadata repository.