The guest producer for the the latest OTN ArchBeat podcast is Oracle ACE Director Gurcan Orhan, a business intelligence specialist and the 2011 recipient of the Oracle Excellence Award for Technologist of the Year in the Enterprise Architect category. Gurcan regularly works with Oracle Data Integrator, so naturally he wanted his podcast to focus on a discussion of that product. For the panel, he gathered an impressive group of other BI specialists.
The timing for this conversation coincided with Oracle OpenWorld 2014, so on Monday September 29, 2014 the five panelists and I crowded into my hotel room just a few blocks from the big event. As you'll hear, the conversation is wide-ranging and candid -- just what you would expect from this collection of outspoken experts. Listen!
|(L-R) Christophe Dupupet, Michael Rainey, Stewart Bryson, Cameron Lackpour, Gurcan Orhan
The Panelists(Listed alphabetically)
- Stewart Bryson, Oracle ACE Director, Owner and Co-founder of Red Pill Analytics
- Christophe Dupupet, Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware Architects Team focused on ODI
- Cameron Lackpour, Oracle ACE Director, Independent Oracle EPM Consultant, Board Member, Oracle Development Tools User Group
- Gurcan Orhan, Oracle ACE Director, Data Migration Architect at Wipro Technologies
- Michael Rainey, Oracle ACE, Principal Consultant at Rittman Mead
- Listen to Part 1: The panel launches into a discussion of why the flexibility of Oracle Data Integrator is important to their work.
- Listen to Part 2: Migration from Oracle Warehouse Builder to Oracle Data Integrator.
- Listen to Part 3: Oracle 12c and enterprise performance management.
- Listen to Part 4: The evolution of data integration tools.
Be a Guest Producer for an ArchBeat Podcast
You pick the topic. You pick the panelists. Click here to learn how you can be a guest producer for an OTN ArchBeat Podcast.