By OTN ArchBeat on Sep 08, 2011
- Focus on Fusion Middleware at Oracle OpenWorld 2011 | Dain Hansen
Hansen offers highlights of some of the more than 400 sessions in the middleware and develop streams at OOW11.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Security: Using the nsstools to manage SSL stores for curl | Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson shows how he created the certificate database and imported the CA's certificate.
- SOA Configuration Management Using Enterprise Manager Grid Control (SOA Governance@work)
Part 2 of Jyothi Swaroop's 3-part series featuring Enterprise Manager SOA Management Pack.
- Integrated Cloud Management | Steve Wilson
Wilson shares a couple of videos produced by the Oracle Enterprise Manager team.
- Java Spotlight Episode 46: Oracle Linux (The Java Spotlight Podcast)
Interview with Lenz Grimmer on Oracle Linux.
- Get Inside the Cloud Application Foundation (Oracle OpenWorld Blog)
Ruma Sanyal shares information on four essential OOW11 sessions covering cloud computing.