Friday Jun 12, 2015
Friday Mar 20, 2015
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 20, 2015
Pour yourself a hot beverage and enjoy this list of the The Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days, March 13-19, 2015.
- Protecting and Accessing Resources with OAuth in Oracle Access Manager | Ronaldo Fernandes
Oracle principal consultant Ronaldo Fernandes demonstrates how to configure OAM to protect a service hosted on WebLogic Server as well as a Web Application (also hosted on WebLogic) consuming it, using 3-legged OAuth flow.
- OAUX Tidbits | The AppsLab
The Oracle AppsLab team is bunch of cool people doing cool things. Want to know where they will be? Read Jake's post, which includes, "some rapid fire tidbits about upcoming and recently past Oracle Applications User Experience (@usableapps) events."
- REST Service Access with A-Team Mobile Persistence Accelerator | Andrejus Baranovskis
In this post, Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis allows you to peer over his shoulder as he tests the A-Team Mobile Persistence Accelerator (AMPA) in the context of a use case that involves Oracle MAF 2.1, Alta UI, and Oracle Mobile Suite.
- Oracle Identity Manager 11G R2 PS2 Catalog Cart Items Customization | Venkat Kurri
Venkat Kurri's article shows you step-by-step how to use Oracle Identity Manager's (OIM) user interface customization capabilities to customize OIM Catalog Cart Items.
- White Paper: Introduction to the Oracle Stream Explorer and Event Processing without Software Coding | Ricardo Ferreira
This paper by Ricardo Ferreira, a principal member of Oracle's Cloud Integration Solution Architecture Team, provides a solid introduction to Oracle Stream Explorer's main product features and shows you step-by-step how to develop a sample application based on an interesting case study.
- Deploying SOA Suite 12c artifacts from Nexus | Maarten Smeets
This post by Maarten Smeets describes the "steps required to get your Continuous Delivery efforts going and how to deploy an artifact from the Nexus repository to a SOA Suite runtime environment."
- Protecting users and their emails after FA-P2T on Cloud environments | Thiago Leoncio
Oracle A-Team solution architect Thiago Leoncio's article covers the post-process of a Fusion Applications Production-to-Test (FA-P2T) procedure, and shows how to deal with unwanted information produced in the test environment.
- Podcast: Customizing the Oracle EBS User Experience
APEX? Forms? OBI? Excel? An expert panel debates the relative merits of various solutions for customizing the Oracle EBS user experience.
- Video Tech Tip: Evaluating Oracle Endeca | Bill Smith
In this 2 Minute Tech Tip, Bill Smith, Chief Architect at Vendita Technology Group and co-author of "Master Competitive Analytics with Oracle Endeca Information Discovery," (2014, McGraw-Hill) presents a quickie overview of Endeca and even quickier tip on how you can evaluate Endeca for yourself.
- Video: Innovation, Technology, and User Experience | Andrew Sutherland and Jeremy Ashley
Last Friday I had a lot of fun talking with Dr. Andrew Sutherland and Jeremy Ashley about how fun is infiltrating enterprise technology, and about their keynote address at the upcoming OBUG Experience 2015 event in Eindhoven, NL. Watch the video for a dose of infectious enthusiasm.
Tuesday Nov 18, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Nov 18, 2014
You may ask yourself, "What were the Top 10 most popular tweets among the 3,314 followers of @OTNArchBeat for the last seven days?" Or you may not. I'm not a mind-reader. But if you do ask yourself that question, you'll find the the answer below.
- ODTUG Mobile Day Reston, VA Dec 2. Presos by @miaurman @ERoske @sspendol @Kevin_McGinley, others
Nov 11, 2014 at 02:00 PM
- Podcast: #ODI Talk-a-Thon with @gurcan_orhan @stewartbryson @XofDup @cameronlackpour @mrainey
Nov 11, 2014 at 09:00 AM
- RT @sfonplsql: My first Two Minute #plsql Tech Tip for @OTNArchBeat. Banish spaghetti code with nested subprograms.
Nov 14, 2014 at 12:57 PM
- Securing Mobile Apps and Data in a BYOD World, by @1ndus > Part of FREE OTN Virtual Tech Summit Nov 18
Nov 11, 2014 at 08:00 PM;
- A better way to do virtualization? Getting to know #Docker, by @markxnelson @biemond @joelith
Nov 17, 2014 at 02:14 PM
- Podcast: #ODI expert panel: @gurcan_orhan @stewartbryson @XofDup @cameronlackpour @mrainey
Nov 13, 2014 at 09:01 PM
- Managing WebLogic Server and Deployed Applications in DMZ and Other Network Setups | Martin Heinzl
Nov 13, 2014 at 11:00 AM
- 4-Part Tech Article Series: Oracle Identity Management in the Enterprise #oim #security
Nov 13, 2014 at 08:00 AM
- Don't Rewrite! Reuse! Architecture for Mobile Enablement, by @jeffmdavies > Part of FREE OTN Tech Summit Nov 18
Nov 13, 2014 at 12:00 PM
- Podcast: #ODI expert panel: @gurcan_orhan @stewartbryson @XofDup @cameronlackpour @mrainey
Nov 13, 2014 at 09:00 AM
Friday Oct 31, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Oct 31, 2014
This man, one of 5,717 people following the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page, became so engrossed in the articles, videos, and podcasts regularly featured there that he forgot to finish shaving.
Here is this week's list of the Top 10 most popular items on that page, October 24-30, 2014.
- Creating Domains with WLST | Martin Heinz
This sample chapter from Advanced WebLogic Server Automation: Administration and Monitoring with WLST and JMX, by Martin HeinzlThe chapter starts with the minimal domain, then expands into a "comprehensive but flexible example of how to create a domain with a number of important features."
- MFT – Setting up SFTP Transfers using Key-based Authentication | Shub Lahiri
A step-by-step technical how-to from Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Shub Lahiri.
- Oracle Identity Manager: Implementing Additional Request Information | Nitin Patel
Nitin Patel's article offers detailed step-by-step technical instructions for implementing the Additional Request Information feature in Oracle Identity Manager.
- Creating a Mobile-Optimized REST API Using Oracle Service Bus – Part 3 | Steven Davelaar
Fusion Middleware solution architect Steven Davelaar continues his series with a look at how to implement the
expandDetailsquery parameter in the
/departments GETresource covered in Part 1 and how to implement the POST and PUT methods to create and update a department.
- Network File System (NFS) Considerations for Fusion Applications | Roland Koenn
Network File System (NFS) is used with the majority of Fusion Applications deployments to satisfy the requirement for shared storage. But using NFS correctly can present a challenge, typically because of incorrect settings. Solution architect Roland Koenn's article provides a baseline for most environments that can be a basis for a review of the current or planned settings.
- 3 Questions on Microservices: An OTN Community Discussion
Your responses to three questions on microservices could be quoted in an upcoming article in Oracle Magazine. Click the link to share your insight
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the week - Oct 17-23, 2014
Are there androids among the 5,578 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page? We may never know. But those fans made these posts the Top 10 most popular for the past seven days (October 17-23, 2014). Topics covered include #jdeveloper #microservices #oam #obiee #webcenter.
- Submitting an ESS Job Request from BPEL in SOA 12c | David Xu
This article by David XU shows you how to use the new “Schedule Job”, in JDeveloper to submit an ESS job request from a BPEL process.
- Top 5 Archbeat Blog Posts - Sept 30 to Oct 29
The answer to the question, "What were the most popular posts on the OTN ArchBeat Blog for the last 30 days?" is right here. Topics covered include ADF, Essbase, Fusion Middleware, Oracle 12c, and WebCenter.
- Oracle VM 3.3 and Oracle Virtual Networking | Daniel Ritzman and Satinder Nijjar
Authors Daniel Ritzman and Satinder Nijjar outline the steps for Oracle VM Server configuration, Fabric Manager Configuration, and Oracle VM configuration needed to provision virtual network interface cards (vNICs) onto Oracle VM Server.
Tuesday Sep 16, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 16, 2014
The guy in the photo is not one of the 3,122 people following @OTNArchBeat on Twitter, which may explain his unfortunate job situation. But among those 3,122 people, the following tweets, featuring content from across the community, were the Top 10 for the last seven days, September 9-15, 2014.
- Marrying the Worlds of #ADF and #HTML 5 | @LucasJellema #angularjs
Sep 15, 2014 at 08:41 AM
- Why Join the #JavaOne #GlassFish Community Events? | @Reza_Rahman
Sep 10, 2014 at 12:44 PM
- Using Oracle #GoldenGate for Trickle-Feeding #RDBMS Transactions into #Hive and #HDFS | @MarkRittman.
Sep 11, 2014 at 10:11 AM
- Video: 2 Minute Tech Tip by @LucasJellema on #Vagrant #Puppet #Docker and #Packer
Sep 11, 2014 at 09:48 AM
- Podcast: Developing Enterprise #Mobile Apps w/ @lucb_ @stevendavelaar @chriscmuir @fnimphiu
Sep 15, 2014 at 10:33 AM
- "The question is no longer whether to migrate to #HTML5, but when," says Alan Arthur Katz @TSS_dotcom
Sep 11, 2014 at 10:03 AM
- Analyzing Twitter Data using #Datasift, #MongoDB, #Hive and #ODI12c | @MarkRittman.
Sep 9, 2014 at 11:59 AM
- #SOA12c: Creating SOA Project Templates for Reusing SOA Composite Designs | Joe Greenwald
Sep 11, 2014 at 11:32 AM
- RT @debralilley: Over 110 signed up for our 12 short talks on 12c EMEA session at #OOW14, #eouc #ukoug
Sep 10, 2014 at 04:42 PM
- #OIM : Implementing Additional Request Information | Nitin Patel
Sep 15, 2014 at 09:51 AM
Friday Aug 22, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 22, 2014
As hot as molten rock? Not quite. But among the 5,313 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page these Top 10 items were the hottest over the past seven days, August 15-21, 2014.
- Oracle BPM 12c Gateways (Part 1 of 5): Exclusive Gateway | Antonis Antoniou
Oracle ACE Associate Antonis Antoniou begins a five-part series with a look at In the gateway control flow components in Oracle BPM and how they can be used to process flow.
- Slicing the EDG: Different SOA Domain Configurations | Antony Reynolda
Antony Reynolds introduces three different configurations for a SOA environment and identifies some of the advantages for each.
- How to introduce DevOps into a moribund corporate culture | ZDNet
Confused about DevOPs? This post from ZDNet's Joe McKendrick -- which includes insight from Phil Whelan -- just might clear some of the fog.
- Oracle Identity Manager Role Management With API | Mustafa Kaya
Mustafa Kaya shares some examples of role management using the Oracle Identity Management API.
- Podcast: Redefining Information Management Architecture
Oracle Enterprise Architect Andrew Bond joins Oracle ACE Directors Mark Rittman and Stewart Bryson for a conversation about their collaboration on a new Oracle Information Management Reference Architecture.
- WebCenter Sites Demo Integration with Endeca Guided Search | Micheal Sullivan
A-Team solution architect Michael Sullivan shares the details on a demo that illustrates the viability of integrating WebCenter Sites with Oracle Endeca.
- Wearables in the world of enterprise applications? Yep.
Oh yeah, wearables are a THING. Here's a look at how the Oracle Applications User Experience team has been researching wearables for inclusion in your future enterprise applications.
- Getting Started With The Coherence Memcached Adaptor | David Felcey
Let David Felcey show you how to configure the Coherence Memcached Adaptor, and take advantage of his simple PHP example that demonstrates how Memecached clients can connect to a Coherence cluster.
- OTN Architect Community Newsletter - August Edition
A month's worth of hot stuff, all in one spot. Featuring articles on Java, Coherence, WebLogic, Mobile and much more.
- 8,853 Conversations About Oracle WebLogic
Do you have a question about WebLogic? Do you have an answer to a question about WebLogic? You need to be here.
Friday Jun 27, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jun 27, 2014
Among the 5,200 people fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page these are the Top Ten posts for the last seven days, June 20-26, 2014.
- Mark Your Calendar! OTN Virtual Technology Summit - July 9
Register now for the OTN Virtual Technology Summit, featuring four tracks and more than a dozen sessions. The middleware track focuses on "The Architecture of Analytics: Big Time Big Data and Business Intelligence," with four sessions by BI experts, covering OBIEE, ODI, Endeca Information Discovery, and so much more.
- Leveraging Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Within a Big Data Architecture | Kevin McGinley
This session by Oracle ACE Director Kevin McGinley is just one of four in the middleware track in the free OTN Virtual Technology Summit, July 9. The middleware track focuses on Big Data, Business Intelligence, and the Architecture of Analytics.
- Virus-Proofing Oracle WebCenter Content 11g with Oracle API Gateway 11g | Marcelo Parisi
Marcelo Parisi's article is a proof-of-concept for a basic infrastructure re-architecture and software configuration needed to implement a basic virus-checking routine on files before they get to Oracle WebCenter Content.
- Video: Advanced WebLogic Server Automation | Martin Heinzl
Want to learn how to use WLST and JMX to automate the administration and monitoring of Oracle WebLogic Server? Then you've hit the jackpot! This post on the OTN ArchBeat blog includes a video interview with expert Martin Heinzl and a sample chapter from his book, Advanced WebLogic Server Automation.
- Monitoring OIM R2 PS2 Orchestration | Daniel Gralewski
A-Team solution architect Daniel Gralewski illustrates how to use the new feature in Oracle Identity Manager R2 PS2 (188.8.131.52.0) that allows monitoring of OIM orchestration processes through Enterprise Manager console.
- Diagnosing Intermittent Authentication Failures and User Lock Outs in Oracle WebLogic | Shailesh K. Mishrah
Shailesh K. Mishrah shows you how login failures in Oracle WebLogic can be diagnosed with the help of available debug flags and log files.
- Video: Manos libres y vista al frente: Con el futuro puesto
Orejas peludas? Lentes chistosos? Que no te engañen -- La tecnología ponible es un negocio serio. En este video los Desarrolladores en UX de Oracle, Sarahi Mireles y Noel Portugal hablan un poco sobre algunos dispositivos que ya se encuentran en el mercado y como la tecnología está cambiando la manera en que las personas -- y las compañías -- interactúan con la información.
[Watch the English-language version of this video: Heads Up and Hands Free: Wearing the Future]
- OIM Catalog Metadata Based Tagging | Alex Lopez
Oracle Identity Manager can be customized to enable filtered catalog searches based on Catalog Item’s Metadata (CIM). A-team architect Alex Lopez's article discusses the details of the API's that can be used to retrieve the metadata from a Catalog Item and set the user defined tags value.
- ArchBeat Facebook Friday: Top 10 Shared Links - June 13-19, 2014
Over the past week I've shared links to a variety of blogs, articles, videos and more, covering topics and technologies of interest to architects and developers, including ADF, GlassFish, Java EE, OBIEE, WebCenter, and WebLogic. Click the link for that week's list of the ten most popular items.
- Podcast: Going Mobile - Developing Enterprise Mobile Apps
This four-part OTN ArchBeat Podcast series is devoted to a discussion about bringing mobility to the enterprise, and how architects and developers can take advantage of the opportunities in the evolution of mobile application development.
Friday Jun 13, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jun 13, 2014
The Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days.
- Logging in OIM custom code | Daniel Gralewski
Daniel Gralewski, a principal solution architect with Oracle, shows you how to leverage the Oracle Fusion Middleware infrastructure in which OIM runs in order to create proper logging information from custom code.
- Video: Things to Keep In Memory About Oracle Database In-Memory | Tom Kyte
What do you know about Oracle Database In-Memory? Tom Kyte recaps his Great Lakes Oracle Conference keynote with four key points to keep in your own memory.
- Where did my MDB concurrency go? | Eric Gross
A-Team solution architect Eric Gross analyzes and solves a customer-reported problem with Message Driven Bean (MDB) concurrency in WebLogic Server.
- Video: Mobile App Development with Oracle ADF Mobile | Shay Shmeltzer
Oracle Development Tools Director of Product Management Shay Shmeltzer talks about mobile application development and Oracle ADF, the core subjects of his presentations as part of the ADF and Fusion Development track at ODTUG KScope, June 22-26, 2014 in Seattle, WA.
- Twitter Tuesday - Top 10 @ArchBeat Tweets - June 3-9, 2014
Among the 2,872 people who follow @OTNArchBeat on Twitter, these 10 tweets were the most popular for the week of June 3-9, 2014. Topics covered include: #em12c #kscope14 #exalogic #javaee #weblogic
- Exalogic Virtual Tea Break Snippets – Create Assets Evolution | Andrew Hopkinson
Tech tips and code samples from A-Team architect Andrew Hopkinson.
- Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c Release 4 (12cR4) Articles | Tim Hall
Always busy Oracle ACE Director Tim Hall has written two article recent articles that offer his insight into OEM12R4.
- Podcast: Developing Enterprise Mobile Apps - Parts 1-4 Now Available
The complete, four-part OTN ArchBeat podcast on developing mobile applications for the enterprise is now available. This panel discussion features Oracle development tools experts Chris Muir, Steven Davelaar, Frank Nimphius, and Oracle ACE Luc Bors. Listen!
- Common usecases and techniques when integrating a 3rd party application with Oracle Sales Cloud | Angelo Santagata
Architect and middleware expert Angelo Santagata shares examples of four common use-cases he has seen that illustrate how how partners are embedding their applications into Sales Cloud.
- End-to-End ODI12c ETL on Oracle Big Data Appliance Pt.1 : Flume to Initial Hive Table | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman's post focuses on a virtualized example of an Oracle Big Data Appliance using the Oracle Big Data 3.0 software set to explain how to create an example ETL flow through the system showing how ODI could be used to initiate and control the process.NOTE: Mark is a featured presenter in the Middleware Track during the free OTN Virtual Technology Summit, July 9. Register now!)
Friday May 02, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 02, 2014
Among the 5,085 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page these ten items were the most popular over the last seven days (April 25 - May 1, 2014).
- Fusion Applications Lifecycle – the Big Picture
This article by the Fusion Middleware A-Team summarizes lifecycle topics related to key phases of Oracle Fusion Applications implementation and maintenance, highlighting existing options, tools and documentation. The purpose is to provide a clear and concise overview along with pointers that guide you to detailed next steps.
- Analyzing How MDM and MAM Stack Up Against Your Mobile Security Requirements | Matt Flynn
"As the mobile access landscape changes and organizations continue to lose more and more control over how and where information is used, there is also a seismic shift taking place in the underlying mobile security models, " says Matt Flynn. He explores some of those models in this post.
- Managed Bean changes should mark their ADF Scope dirty in a HA cluster | Wilfred van der Deijl
Are you developing ADF applications that will run on a high-availability WebLogic cluster? If so, you'll want to read Oracle ACE Director Wilfred van der Deijl's latest post.
- Top 20 Training on Demand Courses | Oracle University
Here's a Top 10 list that will actually make you a lot smarter and increase your skill level with Oracle technologies. Can you say, "brain enhancement?"
- OIM Clustering: Keeping separate environments separate | Simon Kissane
For testing and development purposes, it is common to have multiple distinct OIM environments co-existing on the same subnet. In that scenario, it is essential that the distinct environments utilize separate multicast addresses, so that they do not talk to each other. How-to from solution architect Simon Kissane.
- How Fusion Applications implement Asynchronous Web Services | Jian Liang
This post, part of a series by Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Jian Liang, focuses on the concepts and mechanisms implemented in Fusion Applications for supporting asynchronous web services.
- Podcast: Big Data Architecture - Part 3
There's big, and then there's BIG! Oracle ACE Director and Hadoop expert Gwen Shapira joins Oracle Big Data Handbook authors Brian MacDonald, Bruce Nelson, and Thomas Plunkett to discuss the challenges of keeping up with coming data explosion.
- How to Manage Single-use Accounts and Multiple Scripts When Testing WebCenter with OATS | Mark Meyer
This post by Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Mark Meyer continues his his look at testing WebCenter with OATS with this post on "the additional complexity of multiple scripts that each do a part of the overall test case, with each script using the results of the previous step."
- MDS Seeded Customization Approach with Empty External Project | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis explains how to "create and keep all MDS Seeded customisation files in empty external application" in a few easy steps.
- Integrating ADFS 2.0 with OIF: Pre-Requisites | Damien Carru
In this article, the first in a 3-part series, Damien Carru describes how to integrate OIF (184.108.40.206.0 or later) with ADFS 2.0 for Federation SSO using the SAML 2.0 protocol.
Friday Apr 25, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Apr 25, 2014
5,058 people now follow the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page. Among those fans the following items were the most popular for the last seven days, April 18-24, 2014.
- BPM Workspace for iOS on iTunes | Mark Nelson
Ahead of the official announcement, RedStack blogger and FMW A-Team member Mark Nelson shares a link to the new Oracle BPM Workspace mobile app for iOS.
- Podcast: SOA and Cloud - Where's This Relationship Going? - Part 2
Industrial SOA article series authors Hajo Normann, Guido Schmutz, and Jurgen Kress continue the discussion of the relationship between SOA and Cloud with a look at how SOA principles can keep cloud computing on track.
- Software architecture: Five things every developer should know | Simon Brown
"Software architecture plays a pivotal role in the delivery of successful software, yet it's frustratingly neglected by many teams," says Simon Brown. His article in ServerSide.com explains why developers should pay more attention.
- Ready-To-Use SOA/BPM 220.127.116.11.1 Virtual Machine and Case Management Sample | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis describes the new Virtual Box VM for the latest SOA/BPM 18.104.22.168.1 as his favorite -- but that doesn't mean he loves everything about it. Want to know more? Read his post.
- How Oracle Identity Manager Uses MDS | Simon Kissane
Do you really understand how Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), uses the Oracle Metadata Services (MDS) XML configuration store? You will after you read solution architect Simon Kissane's detailed explanation.
- Using Oracle WebLogic 12c with NetBeans IDE | Markus Eisele
Oracle ACE Director Markus Eisele walks you through installing and configuring all the necessary components, and helps you get started on a simple Hello World project.
- ArchBeat Facebook Friday: Top 10 Shared Links - April 11-17, 2014
What were the Top 10 most popular blog posts, technical articles, and other items shared over the last 7 days with the 5,000 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook page? Great question! Click the link for the answer.
- New Coherence GoldenGate HotCache Tutorial | Bassam Hijazi
Looking for an introduction to Oracle GoldenGate HotCache and how to use it to keep Coherence caches in sync with back-end data sources? Look no further...
- Application Composer Series: Custom Object Web Services | Richard Bingham
Richard Bingham's post is the first in a series focused on getting the most from the Application Composer tool available in Fusion CRM Applications, including Sales Cloud.
- Flexible Manipulation of Session Timeout for Oracle Identity Manager Web Applications | Firdaus Fraz
Oracle Fusion Middleware Identity Management solution architect Firdaus Fraz's concise article focuses on soft session timeout configuration for Oracle Identity Manager 11gR2PS1.
Thought for the Day
"Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar."
— Edward R. Murrow, journalist
(April 25, 1908 – April 27, 1965)
- Video: Setting Up Your Raspberry Pi | Luc Bors
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - June 23-29, 2015
- Video: Learn to ♥ APIs for a Lasting UX Relationship | Ultan O'Broin
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - June 18-25, 2015
- Video: Tuning Use Cases for PaaS4SaaS Success | Julian Orr
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - June 16-22, 2015
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - June 12-18, 2015
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - June 8-14, 2015
- #OTNVTS July 2015: It's all about WebLogic
- Facebook Friday: Top 10 ArchBeat Posts for the Week - June 5 - 11, 2015