By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 19, 2014
Even busy spacemen take time to check the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page for the latest updates representing a cross-section of the architect community. Among spacemen and the rest of that page's 5,388 followers, these are the Top 10 most popular items over the last seven days, September 12-18, 2014.
- Archive Podcast: Audience Q&A with Cloud Experts
This podcast from the ArchBeat archive was recorded on July 9, 2013 during an OTN Architect Day event held at Oracle Headquarters in Redwood Shores, CA. The program features Oracle Cloud experts Dr. James Baty, Anbu Krishnaswamy, and Markus Michalewicz responding to questions from the audience.
- Twitter Tuesday - Top 10 @ArchBeat Tweets - September 9-15, 2014
This week's list of Top 10 tweets from @OTNArchBeat features content from across the community, covering Oracle ADF, Glassfish, GoldenGate, HTML5, ODI12c, OIM, and more.
- Mobile Today. More Mobile Tomorrow.
Big thanks to Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema, Oracle ACE Luc Bors, and Oracle peeps Chris Muir and Steven Davelaar. This article in the latest edition of Oracle Magazine would not have been possible without their invaluable insight.
- Part 1: Getting under the covers of Detached Credential Collector (DCC) | Tim Melander
Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Tim Melander kicks off new series within the larger Oracle Access Manager Academy article series.
- Managing the performance impact of OID last login | Simon Kissane
Having last login tracking enabled in Oracle Internet Directory can have a substantial performance cost. But don't worry! A-Team solution architect Simon Kissane has a cure for that headache that's better than aspirin!
- The Making of the World Cup Football 2014 Match Center ADF & AngularJS/HTML5 Application | Lucas Jellema
This blog post from Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema is a companion to Marrying the Worlds of HTML5 and ADF, a new OTN technical article.
- Installing PHP on Oracle HTTP Server 12c | Chris Jones
These detailed, step-by-step instructions by Oracle Senior Product Manager Chris Jones walk you through the process of installing Oracle PHP on Oracle HTTP Server 12c.
- Video: 2 Minute Tech Tip: Building a High-Performance Private Cloud | Tushar Pandit
Can Exalogic senior director of product management Tushar Pandit explain how to build a high-performance private cloud on the Oracle Exalogic engineered system in two minutes or less?
- Marrying the Worlds of ADF and HTML 5 | Lucas Jellema
This article by Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema demonstrates how, within the context of an ADF (or WebCenter Portal) application, even developers with no ADF skills at all can integrate small or large components developed with AngularJS outside of the ADF application.
- Video: 2 Minute Tech Tip: Managing Java Memory Usage | John Davies Can John Davies, founder and CTO of UK-based C24, beat the 2-minute buzzer with his encapsulation of the sessions he will present at JavaOne 2014?