By OTN ArchBeat on Jul 08, 2013
As of today 3,044 people follow the OTN ArchBeat Page on Facebook. The list below reflects the Top 10 most popular items shared via that page for the week of June 30 - July 6, 2013.
- New Features In Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c
Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Release 3 (R3) is now available for download from OTN, and you can read about new features in the updated product documentation.
- Kscope 2013 Summary - It's a developer's world ! | Mia Urman
In this great write-up of ODTUG KScope 13 Mia Urman discusses "lessons learnt and sessions that taught me something."
- GlassFish Server: GlassFish 4 Now Available
GlassFish Server 4 Open Source Edition is now available for download.
- Industrial SOA - Now chapters 1 to 5 available | Torsten Winterberg
Oracle ACE Director Torsten Winterberg, a member of the Masons of SOA and one of the authors of the Industrial SOA series, shares links to the first five chapters in the series.
- Exalogic Virtual Tea Break Snippets – Power Cycling Your Virtual Exalogic Rack | Andrew Hopkinson
There is no single source that documents the Power Down / Power Up procedure for a fully Virtualised Exalogic Rack -- until now. A-Team solution architect Andrew Hopkinson's short article brings the distributed information into a single location and discusses the process including guest vServers.
- Oracle ADF Mobile – Browsing Using Swipe Actions | Steven Davelaar
FMW A-Team solution architect Steven Davelaar's article explains a simple technique to add support for these actions to your ADF Mobile pages in a declarative way.
- Oracle Technology Network Architect Day: Cloud Computing
Breakfast, lunch, and three expert speakers talking about real-world cloud implementation. Tuesday July 9, 2013 at the Oracle Conference Center, 350 Oracle Pkwy Redwood City, CA, 94065. Register now!
- Blazing Performance: SPARC Microprocessors | Diana Reichardt
Diana Reichardt's cover story in the latest edition of Oracle Magazine focuses on how the new SPARC microprocessors are powering the world's fastest database, Java, and middleware servers.
- The CX Factor: Wooing and wowing customers in the digital age | Bob Rhubart
There was a time when 'customer experience' was limited to what happened to you when you walked into a store, restaurant, or other place of business or when you called a business on the telephone. But that was back when you could still smoke on airplanes. Community members talk about the increasing importance of customer experience (CX).
- Industrial SOA Chapter 5: Enterprise Service Bus
The fifth and latest addition to the Industrial SOA article series answers some of the most important questions surrounding the use of an ESB.
Thought for the Day
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with."
— Marty Feldman
(July 8, 1934 - December 2, 1982)