By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Sep 16, 2013
4,175 people now follow the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page for updates on the latest content produced by community members. The list below represents the top 10 most popular items shared on that page for the week of Septebmer 8-14, 2013.
- Contract Based Provisioning Powered By OIM 11g R2 | Alex Lopez
This article by solution architect Alex Lopez article describes a potential strategy to implement Contract Based Provisioning (CBP) using OIM 11g R2 capabilities.
- Archive of Oracle #BPM Suite case management articles from the Fusion Middleware A-Team
Interested in Case Management in Oracle BPM Suite? You'll find a collection of excellent technical articles in this list from the Fusion Middleware A-Team.
- Architecture, Architects and Java at #JavaOne | Yolande Poirier
The JavaOne schedule includes nearly 220 sessions for architects. Big thanks to Yolande Poirier for putting together this sample list of some of those sessions.
- New Feature in OEM Cloud Control 12cR3 - Exalytics Server Management | Mark Rittman
The BI Management Pack in Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12cR3 includes support for adding and monitoring Exalytics systems. This post from Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman explains how this feature works and what’s involved in setting it up.
- Java SE 7 Update 40 Released | Tori Wieldt
Tori Wieldt's blog post include links for release notes, downloads, and two videos covering new features.
- Oracle SOA Suite #oow13 Customer Panel: Unifying Cloud Applications with On-Premises Applications
Going to Oracle OpenWorld? Here's a session to add to your schedule! Panelists include Andrew Randall (Senior Manager of Information Technology, JDSU), Asheesh Srivastava (Manager of IT Delivery, Xerox), and Bharat Raval (Manager, IEEE). Tuesday, 24 Sept at noon. Click the link for more information.
- WebCenter: af:commandLink or af:goLink for Navigation | Martin Deh
Solution architect Martin's Deh's post emphasized the use of af:goLinks instead of af:commandLinks for ALL WebCenter based navigation, where the navigation is based on the WebCenter navigation model.
- OIM Reset Password Customization Example | Daniel Gralewski
Part of the ongoing OIM Academy series, this post shows options for customizing password reset functionality based on end user data.
- Kscope13 Top Speaker Award | Tim Tow
Congratulations to Oracle ACE Director and business intelligence specialist Tim Tow on being named one of the Top 5 Speakers at Kscope13 for his presentation, " Introducing the Outline Extractor NG (Next Generation)."
- Model-driven Development in the Context of Technical SOA
Michael Rauch and Christoph Gutmann explain how Eclipse Modeling technology is successfully applied to establish forward engineering in the domain of technical SOA in this presentation from the Code Generation conference.
Thought for the Day
"As you navigate through the rest of your life, be open to collaboration. Other people and other people's ideas are often better than your own. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life."
— Amy Poehler, American actress and comedian
(Born September 16, 1971)