Friday May 01, 2015
Friday Mar 07, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 07, 2014
The Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page over the last seven days (February 28 - March 6, 2014).
- SOA's People Problem
Sometimes the biggest obstacle to successful SOA has little to do with technology. Community leaders share insight in this article from the latest issue of Oracle Magazine.
- IoT Developer Challenge | Java.net
Want to win a free trip to JavaOne 2014 in San Francisco? Enter the Java.net Internet of Things Developer Challenge. Click the link for the details.
- Dynamic endpoint binding in Oracle SOA Suite | Alexander Daeubler
"Sometimes a BPEL process instance has to determine at run-time which implementation of a web service interface is to be called," explains Alexander Daeubler. His post shows you how to achieve that using dynamic endpoint binding.
- Programmatic Identity Assertion with Oracle Platform Security Services | Shailesh K. Mishra
This short article from a member of the Oracle Identity Manager team shows how programmatic identity assertion can be performed using OPSS APIs in cases where code must run under the security context of a runtime identity.
- IT-Security (Part 2): WebLogic Server and Oracle Platform Security Services | Mohammad Esad-Djou
In part two of his series Mohammad Esad-Djo examines different perspectives on the Oracle Platform Security Services (OPSS).
- Video: Face to Faces with Oracle ACEs
This week business intelligence expert Stewart Bryson made the transition from Oracle ACE to Oracle ACE Director. Get to know Stewart and several other ACEs in this collection of interviews from the OTN ArchBeat YouTube Channel.
- Oracle Identity Manager 11gR2 Reconciliation Events Processing | Firdaus Fraz
This article discusses available options and the associated limitations for reconciliation and the sequencing of reconciliation events in Oracle Identity Manager
- Two Really Cool Approaches to Payment | David Dorf
Tired of carrying a wallet? David Dorf shares his perspective on two payment solutions and where mobile phone payment systems might be headed.
- Diagnosing Intermittent Authentication Failures and User Lock Outs in Oracle WebLogic | Shailesh K. Mishra
Shailesh K. Mishrah makes his second appearance on this Top 10 list with this article on using available debug flags and log files to diagnose login failures in Oracle WebLogic.
- Strategies for managing OAAM to OAM connections in production | Rob Otto
Solution architect Rob Otto's post examines a number of strategies for configuring the connectivity between Oracle Access Manager and Oracle Adaptive Access Manager in order to provide scalability and high availability for production deployments.
Thought for the Day
"Succeeding is not really a life experience that does that much good. Failing is a much more sobering and enlightening experience."
— Michael Eisner, American businessman
(Born March 7, 1942)
Friday Dec 06, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Dec 06, 2013
The Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days (Nov 29 - Dec 5, 2013).
- Photos: Oracle WebLogic Hackathon at UKOUG Tech 13
Photos from the Oracle WebLogic Hackathon held as part of Super Sunday (Dec 1, 2013)at UKOUG Tech 13 in Manchester, UK
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory | Mark Nelson
Mark Nelson's how-to post examines the use of the community version of Artifactory from JFrog to set up a binary repository.
- Oracle’s Internet of Things Platform
Oracle's Internet of Things page offers large and always updated selection of links to a variety of useful resources—articles, videos, podcasts, etc.—covering various angles on IoT, including M2M, Java Embedded, Big Data, and more.
- Video: Design - Task Flow Transaction Options | Chris Muir
Chris Muir discusses transaction options in bounded task flows, what they are designed to do, and when to use them in your ADF applications.
- Training for the Cutting Edge: Presentation about SW Architecture and Tools for Public Clouds
This presentation by Oracle ACE Director Frank Munz covers various cloud technologies, including Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, CloudFront, RDS), Oracle Cloud Database and Java Service, and Netflix OSS.
- Podcast Show Notes: Oracle SOA B2B Integration
Listen to part one of an in-depth conversation with Krishnaprem Bhatia, Alan Perlovsky, and Scott Haaland, the authors of "Getting Started with Oracle SOA B2B Integration: A Hands-On Tutorial," from Packt Publishing.
- OAAM OTP code generation configuration | Viral Kamdar
Viral Kamdar's short post offers useful how-to info on One Time Password code generation in Oracle Adaptive Access Manager.
- ADF Anti-Patterns: Dangerous Tutorials - Real Experience in ADF | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis based this blog post on content from one of his presentations at UKOUG Tech 13.
- Oracle Linux containers | Wim Coekaerts
Read this short post from Wim for insight on his recent experiments with docker ("really cool" ) and febootstrap.
- The Next Big Wave: Explore mobile frontiers with Oracle ADF Mobile | Frank Nimphius
"Enterprise developers adding mobile as an access channel to enterprise business systems need to maintain the same data validation, business logic, and security levels as for traditional applications," says Frank Nimphius. Read his article to learn more.
Thursday Dec 05, 2013
Friday Oct 04, 2013
Tuesday Aug 06, 2013
- The ArchBeat Blog has moved!
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - February 23-29, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - February 22-28, 2016
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Posts - February 19-25, 2016.
- At-a-Glance Guide to the OTN Virtual Technology Summit
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - February 17-22, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - February 15-21, 2016
- Facebook Friday: Top Ten Tech Posts - February 12-18, 2016
- Twitter Tuesday: Top 10 Tweets - February 9-15, 2016
- 2 Minute Tech Tips Videos - Weekly Top 10 - February 8-14, 2016